• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goofy VA claims Kingdom Hearts 3 due in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn00zer

A few months ago Nomura said he hadn't even decided on every world of the game yet.

I don't think they have even a CG for the game yet, let alone every system.

That is the more likely situation for FFXV, definitely not KH3.
Oh yep youre right forgot about that

HeelPower

And I'll buy it harder than I'll buy Type-0 =P

It'll be interesting to see though, Type-0 has the advantage of never being released here. I want to see if they'll do that with a game we already have.

And here I was thinking about cancelling my Type-0 preorder earlier today lol!

Yeah this was actually released here ,but then again who actually keeps track of all this.

Dat KH3 demo will guarantee extra sales for KH3D and its a good way to hold off KH fans till KH3 is actually ready.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Well he may be right.

SE will likely release KH3DS HD on PS4 in Q3 (Oct-Dec).

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Absolutely no way this is happening

5rbds4ekksbo.jpg

Perfect lol

Falk

that puzzling face
I should start tweeting that KH is coming out this quarter and maybe I'll go viral.

goofy pls

To be more useful, I'd like to remind people that a certain voice actor listed work for FFXV and a 2013 release date which actually turned out to be Lightning Returns.

People involved in contract work screw up all the time, even with access to significant parts of the script.

Ludist210

To be fair, he also said Mickey Mouse Clubhouse would end in 2014, but was mistaken that recording ended in 2014. So take it with a grain of salt.

(I know this because my toddler loves that show.)

Shojx

That's way too soon, I think he might just be confused or something.

Perhaps there's another KH-related project he's recorded for and he's confusing it with KH3.

I don't expect to see this game until 2016 at the very, very earliest.

hank_tree

Voice Acting can be completed a long time before a game comes out. I remember the news story about Jonathan Ross' voice work for Fable 3 being complete only a couple of months after Fable 2 came out. People assumed it was for Fable 2 dlc at the time.

So basically he recorded his VA almost 2 years before that game came out.

Bebpo

Banned
Yeah, it's not super likely, but it wouldn't be that odd for KH3 to come out before FFXV even if we've been seeing more of the latter lately.

Osaka KH team works damn fast and 2-3 years is all they'll likely need for the game. Unlike XV which who knows what when with that team and game.

Would be so hype but no way. More interested in the fact he says this game is coming later this year. Don't know how you could confuse a whole games worth of dialogue with just some added scenes in a KH3D Final Mix (which even that launching this year in the west seems unlikely with no Japanese announcement).

Yeah, it's not super likely, but it wouldn't be that odd for KH3 to come out before FFXV even if we've been seeing more of the latter lately.

Osaka KH team works damn fast and 2-3 years is all they'll likely need for the game. Unlike XV which who knows what when with that team and game.

The thing about KH also is that if they don't change the formula too much it will be less ambitious project than XV. While it's still a mystery how ''open world'' XV really is it will feature full cities and towns ect. KH3 will probably be like the previous games with relatively simple rooms with no big single worlds rendered.

I've predicted KH3 coming out before XV but honestly at this point it's anybodys guess how the development is really going. Yasue has been telling that KH3 development is going smoothly since 2013 but there really isn't much to show for it. If they don't have anything of substance this E3/TGS/JF it's probably ways off.

stryke

I don't see much reason to believe in their "expediency" when all they've done until now is PS2 level graphics.

SykoTech

Yeah, sure. Kingdom Hearts 3...D HD Edition.

Maybe it'll come with a Kingdom Hearts III demo. That would probably cause Square to charge $60 for it though.

Applebite

Neither FF15 nor KH3 will come out this year. If we're lucky we might get FF15 in early 2016, but I highly doubt either of em come out soon considering their short development time and project issues (FF15 being changed to a PS4 project and KH3 having recently changed to Unreal Engine 4).

RPGCrazied

Only in cutscenes. I think he has like 6 lines in the game.
Though one of his last ones is pretty funny.
"Do you think we'll get to do something important?"

Oh ok, then yeah, he probably just got confused and is talking about KH3D HD, which hasn't even been officially announced yet. Maybe we will get one soon.

botty

Banned
The poor Powerwilds in this thread thinking they know anything about what's going on. Not talking about my KH brothers, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom