• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo is finally opening its eyes to the wider world of racing games.

Trojan X

Banned
I just want the game to be FUN. This is what GT has been lacking immensely for me.

Ha. You know what? Let the team have a break from GT and see what they can do with Ridge Racer. I want to see some serious CG Ridge City.

AI's fine. Player car shunts the outside railing on the first corner and veers into AI. Then rear ends an AI driver on the second corner and obstructs the line going into the tunnel.

AI avoids player car for 2 laps, it's a human-like response.
Would also add that the lacck of crowds in that video is actually fine if youve been on a Japanese highway. It's pretty much like that... well with normal cars too on the road anyway.

John Wick

Yikes at everything about this video.

The ps1 collisions, the post-apocalyptic track with barely a person to be seen, the reflections running at 1-3fps, the same dumb AI as always, the mediocre sounds.

This game is a mess. They should just pull a Team Ico, skip this gen completely and come back when they have something decent on PS5.

They should have simply bought Evolution Studios into the mix instead of shuttering them. The sound,dynamic time of day and weather would have been sorted. Game would have been finished sooner to.

Top Bottom