• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V - Coming for PS4, Xbox One and PC this Fall - Trailer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What are the PS4 preorder bonuses for this? There's like 2 things, right?

It's all just bonus money. 500k for single player and 500k for online. 800k for online if you buy it digitally.

There's also a bonus for if you played the last-gen versions on your rockstar social account, but that's about it.

It's all just bonus money. 500k for single player and 500k for online. 800k for online if you buy it digitally.

There's also a bonus for if you played the last-gen versions on your rockstar social account, but that's about it.

How will that work if you have multiple characters online? I don't personally have more than 1, but I might start a new one when the game launches on PS4 in 3 weeks.

forms

I have a hard time seeing myself entering the online mode, unless they have made some pretty drastic changes to it. It just wasn't any fun. Bit interested in the title for messing around in local though, a very well made game on previous gen that I suppose will be even more awesome on the current gen. Then again, I have already played it.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Coming back? Get stuff!

B1Cgov6IAAAt6H7.jpg

Here

Dommel

I've tried asking this in the PSN thread but to no avail;

For some reason I can't pre-order GTA V on the store or on the website. On the PS4 I get error E-82000113 (cannot be bought at this moment) and on the website it says I don't have to right to buy or download this content.

The only thing I can think of is that there's no actual credit in my wallet and something goes wrong when it tries to charge my card?

I checked my cc details which are fine, made sure by buying some small DLC item.

This is on a EU account and I'm trying to buy it from the Belgium store (my default).

Skii

Does anyone know if we'll have bigger garages to purchase in the single player? A 4 car garage is pitiful considering all the money you get and all the cars you can buy/steal.

Previous CE/SE items now being available in-game for everyone is a nice addition.

The new corporate logo stock cars look cool, too. Love the liveries.

bud23

This really is a cool easter egg.

From the film Speed 2.

They sure love the Speed series..

The mission Publicity Tour, where Tommy Vercetti drives a limousine whilst Love Fist deactivates a bomb in the back, is based off the film Speed where Officer Jack Traven is forced to drive a bus at over 50 mph to stop a bomb from detonating.

Thanks to zuckmeslow from GTAforums.

Dunno, you think it is? The paint job isn't really much closer to that Speed film plane than most any DHC-2 Beaver... the lines of the red aren't the same, the ID number on the side is wrong, there's no black, and most Beavers of them have paint jobs that are just as similar. That said, GTA has referenced Speed before as you said and GTAV does reference a lot of movies (obviously Heat but also Die Hard 3, Fast and Furious 6, Italian Job, and others) so it could be. But usually the references are a lot more accurate. Blitz Play is pretty much 1:1 with the start of Heat, Trevor's clown tattoo is an exact 1:1 copy of Waingro's clown tattoo (the exact same tattoo was also re-used in Miami Vice), etc. If they were referencing Speed I'd have thought the paint and ID would be a lot similar.

Maybe the mission to unlock (or find) the Dodo will be based on that Speed scene? Rockstar said basically we have to find it hidden along the coast so maybe it's stuck on a mast of a ship or something haha

I just realized that I bought the PS3 version of GTAV on my EU PSN account. Now that I have preordered the PS4 version on my US PSN account, will I get the extra content?

Probably not, right?

^it's based on your Social Club account which I presume are universal, and not your PSN account, so when you log into the new version with your SC account it should give you the content.

red731

fridge.gif

Every. Time.
They will roll out the media push soon, right? Right? I know that R* gonna R* and I am fine with it, but give me something - just a little bit of official something.

slash3584

fridge.gif

Every. Time.
They will roll out the media push soon, right? Right? I know that R* gonna R* and I am fine with it, but give me something - just a little bit of official something.

Well there are some rumors floating around that there will some previews and the gone gold announcement this week.

Con_Smith

Banned
If I went digital on ps4 can I set it to auto download on two diff systems? Won't be home to play when it launches and want to know if I can set it to download on my home console and my cousins counsole.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Fuck you Rockstar, FUCKKK

I bought this game on PS3 and Xbox 360. Beat it on PS3, and played lot of online on 360. But ever since this was announced I thought this was total rip off, if they sell it for the full price and don't give any discount to people who bought last gen version. So I made my mind not to buy it for the full price, and was going to wait for the price drop.

And today, after watching a live stream, and I was just browsing Xbox store for no reason and well. Ended up buying it.

is it okay to feel guilty? lol I have spent more than enough on this game already.

Mistah

Fuck you Rockstar, FUCKKK

I bought this game on PS3 and Xbox 360. Beat it on PS3, and played lot of online on 360. But ever since this was announced I thought this was total rip off, if they sell it for the full price and don't give any discount to people who bought last gen version. So I made my mind not to buy it for the full price, and was going to wait for the price drop.

And today, after watching a live stream, and I was just browsing Xbox store for no reason and well. Ended up buying it.

is it okay to feel guilty? lol I have spent more than enough on this game already.

I bought 3 collectors editions of gta v 2 for ps3 and 1 for xbox 360 and now I bought a ps4 specially for the ps4 version :( I'm rockstars bitch :'(

Top Bottom