• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Greenberg: Quantum Break is not coming to Steam

Guys, don't panic. Everything if fine, QB is the Trojan horse that will start the destruction process of steam.
MS hasn't change, Sweeney was right.

wapplew

Is it bad for me to hope Scalebound bomb so they cave again and release on steam?
Sorry Platinum, I hope you get paid full and don't have to worry about sales.

Is it bad for me to hope Scalebound bomb so they cave again and release on steam?
Sorry Platinum, I hope you get paid full and don't have to worry about sales.

With the online aspect of Scalebound being a big thing, I don't see it as likely to go to Steam. ReCore on the other hand seems like a perfect fit.

Kacho

Windows 10 games sales must have been terrible

I hope that is the case and continues to happen with other games if that means they bring more over to Steam. Forza Horizon 3 was first game I bought on the Windows Store but I'd definitely double dip if it comes out on Steam, as unlikely as that is.

wapplew

MS was so good at pro consumer when they give us more option and told everyone what's coming in advance so we could make educated decision.
Totally drop the ball on this one. Hope they doesn't keep us in the dark anymore. Good job on Dead rising 4 status thou.

Top Bottom