• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT6 have much less prize cars .. microtransactions effect ?

Ashadian

Banned
PD have done a great job with the micro transactions because I haven't seen a prompt or anything for them. I've had the game for a day. Is it in one of the sub menu's or something???? In fact if I didn't read it here I wouldn't be any the wiser?

otapnam

PD have done a great job with the micro transactions because I haven't seen a prompt or anything for them. I've had the game for a day. Is it in one of the sub menu's or something???? In fact if I didn't read it here I wouldn't be any the wiser?

Itd in gt store to the far left on the home screen. Other than that there's no mention in game

I hate that they exist at all, mind you, but a lot of people hating on them existing are complaining for the sake of complaining and probably haven't touched the game. Anyway, they're off on the far left under GT Store. Had I not known in advance about them I'd never have looked for it. After seeing the prices offered I just laughed and that was the end of it. It's a F2P-style whale trap, but it does set a terrible precedent to be there at all.

Having seen how Forza was torn up with my own two eyes (and thumbs), anyone trying to make a comparison of that to GT6 just wants an argument. Am I worried about future games? Yes. Not going to lie about that.

QaaQer

Am I worried about future games? Yes. Not going to lie about that.

Me too. It blows my mind that I am in the processes of deciding whether or not to open my new ps4 tomorrow (assuming the snow doesn't delay its delivery further).

If anyone hasn't seen the NBA2K thread, they should have a look: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=93272188#post93272188

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-next-gen/687962-did-we-get-bamboozled.html

That kind of stuff will kill games and give microtransactions a really bad name.

turnbuckle

yeah, outside of resogun I have fuck all to play on my ps4. battlefield and 2k are either busted or a scam. those were the two games I was counting on until next year.

Top Bottom