• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAV PS4/Xbox One coming November 18th, PC coming January 27th

LNBL

7fc.gif

Haha omg

kudoboi

Do people really buy multiplatform PC games day 1?

yes. most of the games i purchase on steam (excluding bundles and indie titles that usually don't even have a pre order option) are usually pre-orders.

i like to play my games day 1 especially if they are AAA titles

Already ordered and paid for on the PS4, damn that's my Christmas sorted what with this Destiny, Diablo 3 and Driveclub all out, I don't think I need any more games for a while.

FACE

Banned
what's the problem? if you want to slide your mouse across your entire office to turn 180 degrees, you can. if you want to pirouette everytime you move your mouse more than a atomic measurement, you also can.

I remember MP3 having some weird mouse issues at launch, not sure if they ever fixed those fully.

Akai__

Interesting trailer. Like I said before, I'll get this a 2nd time. I've been playing GTA Online a lot lately and an increased player count is awesome.

Also: STOP PUTTING ZOMBIES IN LIKE EVERY GAME!!!

It's that actor guy/street performer that was also in the main game.

Nevermind then. :p

Xyber

I'm shocked at the PC complaints. Do people really buy multiplatform PC games day 1? Steam sales alone are reason enough to wait, and the mods won't be around for months, with the worthwhile ones taking years.

I rented this on PS3, so I'll definitely pick up the PS4 version (maybe cheaper, used after a month or two).

No need to wait when you can usually get most games with a 20-25% discount on GMG. Also, we have been waiting for almost 1½ year by the time this shit is out. That's enough waiting for a lot of people.

It's a bizarre feeling being hyped for a game that's already out and that i've played.

Nostalgia in a weird sort'a way but i like it

The_Monk

It's almost time for many GAFfers either replay GTA 5 or play it for the first time.

We are less than 2-3 months from the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version and just a little further in the PC Version. No matter where you choose to play, I'm sure you are going to have a great time with the game and with your friends, GAFfers, family, etc, online. It's a shame PC Players will have to wait a bit more but it's not a big delay and I think there are many people with decent backlogs to play until the time comes.

Each platform have its own good and bad points. While some prefer the better visual experience possible a game can offer, others like to have their gaming time in the consoles. Some have all the systems others only one. To me, either version is good as long you have fun with it. And that, my good fellow GAFfers, is what matters the most. Not the console wars, not the PC Master Race silliness and so on. It's all about having great fun, playing with friends posting your impressions and sharing your thoughts in this fine, amazing community. So let's wait together, since the time is almost there and while we wait let's listen once again the music from the most recent reveal trailer so we can get in the mood faster. It's a great time to play, it's a great time to be here, let's enjoy these moments. :)

Nzyme32

"Coming to PC" in the trailer. No date. Not sure if I believe the January date is set in stone.

Yep. I'd argue they will keep waiting till the console sales start to tail off. They have been so business minded about this, its actually pretty smart, so much so that I see more devs doing this in future assuming their game is well known enough and sought after, which as a PC gamer is sort of disappointing but may also lead to the PC versions becoming more differentiated over time to encourage more of this type of double/triple dip purchasing behaviour

KaiserBecks

Have we ever had a month this crazy?

There's

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Assassin's Creed Unity

Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Smash Bros. 4

Halo: Master Chief Collection

Grand Theft Auto V

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Far Cry 4

LittleBigPlanet3

And that's just some of the BIG games.

Ironically, lists like this one are part reason why I'm so fed up with this hobby. I've practically played all of that over and over again for years. I can't think of a single game (coming out this year) that I'm genuinely excited for.

Top Bottom