• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAV PS4/Xbox One coming November 18th, PC coming January 27th

AmyS

Wow, I cannot believe we've been given major GTAV news today.

And a new trailer in 5 minutes (@ 9:00 AM Eastern ) ? OMFG.

4 minutes!

when_im_alone_in_home-125321.gif

I see PC players are getting worked up over the delay already.

They should really chill out, you've waited this long what's two more months?

As I said before to another guy, you really wouldn't be saying this if the console versions got delayed instead. So stop being a patronizing ass, and have some empathy.

Hip Hop

It better be a full featured explanation trailer. That would somewhat relieve the PC delay for me.

edit: horrible trailer.

Nzyme32

Man that word sure gets a new wrinkle every time one of these corporations speak.

Everytime sony or Microsoft use the term "exclusive" I am utterly dubious. More time than not it is conditional or circumstantial, but typically you market it and those crowds are foaming at the mouth regardless.

Omega

Banned
If by hatred, you mean piracy, then yes.

Yes, because we all know no one on PC buys games.

Please no conspiracy stuff like this. Hatred for PC, come on, do you really think that any large corporation makes decisions based on petty personal preferences?

Maybe hatred isn't the right word. Discontent? Apathy?

Also why wouldn't they? Bungie hasn't acknowledged the PC for over a decade. Ubisoft gives us pity ports, until recently Epic didn't care because lolpiracy

I see no reason why Rockstar would be any different.

Eggbok

Have we ever had a month this crazy?

There's

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Assassin's Creed Unity

Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Smash Bros. 4

Halo: Master Chief Collection

Grand Theft Auto V

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Far Cry 4

LittleBigPlanet3

And that's just some of the BIG games.

The worst part is over half of what you named comes out in a 2 week time period.

Daffy Duck

What on earth is with these posts?

"People react to negative news negatively, I WONDER WHY?"

There's reacting badly and there is "Fuck YOU R*".

As I said before to another guy, you really wouldn't be saying this if the console versions got delayed instead. So stop being a patronizing ass, and have some empathy.

Well as a PS4/XBone owner I've seen a fair amount of delays recently and you just deal with it, what's the choice, release a poor port and then PC players claim "R* are lazy", "Don't care about PC Gamers", "Have made a poor port AGAIN".

They can't win.

friday

I will be waiting on reviews before I buy the PC version just to make sure it has been ported better than IV. That shit is still janky

ghst

thanks for the laugh
If MP3 is any indication they'll fuck that up.

what's the problem? if you want to slide your mouse across your entire office to turn 180 degrees, you can. if you want to pirouette everytime you move your mouse more than a atomic measurement, you also can.

derExperte

I see PC players are getting worked up over the delay already.

They should really chill out, you've waited this long what's two more months?

Personally I don't care that much because yep, I can wait a while longer, but imagine what would happen if the X1 or PS4 version got a later release date too and the other two months 'exclusivity'. Pandemonium.

Lucifon

No exclusive content on PS4. Poor wording by their Twitter account, referring to exclusive content for PS3/Xbox 360 owners.

Revan

I couldn't get into this game on the PS3 - but DAMN this looks good on the PS4

Wallet am cry :(

GTAV
AC:R
AC:U
DA:I

All within 2 weeks of each other.

Welp. :(

Top Bottom