• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dom

The GOAT white rapper is back yall

tumblr_n59gi3PHo61qj21uzo1_400.gif

9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

Riff Raff going to have folks eat crow when he headlines Wrestlemania.

Rap Game Hogan.

The mic game is so bad in wwe these days. If they let riff raff come in as a heel it would be great.

Remember the GOAT shit talker Dwayne Johnson? I still watch some of those promos on YouTube. Jack Donaghy-tier

RP912

Banned
The mic game is so bad in wwe these days. If they let riff raff come in as a heel it would be great.

Remember the GOAT shit talker Dwayne Johnson? I still watch some of those promos on YouTube. Jack Donaghy-tier

Back then the WWF/E gave wrestlers more freedom to go in on the mic. Hence why promos during that time were godtier.

I'm more of a Macho Man dude when it comes down to shit talking though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7xTAnUCLek

HiResDes

Settle your ass down des, jesus

It's just music breh
This just a rap thread breh, expect to have arguments and discussions as long as I'm here. We talk about music here.

Finally more effort than you've put in any of your posts or the Cheddahz OP collab. I feel pretty proud to have inspired that, I'm like your Bagger Vance.

DS2 and Summertime 06 are vastly different to compare in a genuinely critical manner, but I'll say this about DS2: no other album in recent memory (other than XXX maybe) has authentically taken drug-addled music to the extreme like this. And not only through the woozy production, but Future's excessively intoxicated slurs, the grimier lyrical content, which dives deeper into his demented psyche, all executed so effortlessly.

So when OG Maco says Future 'encourages' drug use to his listeners, I'd say this tape intends to do the polar opposite.
I'm liking the tape, but I'm not sure I feel as though Future is that self aware in his verses, the end does kind of come off as a come down... But I'm not convinced it's this big orchestrated concept.

One more listen, review coming.

Courage

I'm liking the tape, but I'm not sure I feel as though Future is that self aware in his verses, the end does kind of come off as a come down... But I'm not convinced it's this big orchestrated concept.

One more listen, review coming.

I don't think it has any cohesive overarching concept to it either, but he still sounds legitimately fucked up in all of the songs, moreso than his other tapes post-Honest. The fact that he had all of his producers on deck for this project to create some of their best work makes it even better. It's Future on steroids.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I seem to always pop back in here right as people are on their delusional shit about future's garbage tier no talent ass. I guess I'm just old and dusty cause I don't get it. He has zero flow, zero lyrical ability, zero mic presence, and zero creativity. It's like listening to a deaf man recite someone else's throwaway lyrics without bothering to read them first. At least young thug keeps it interesting and avoids being monotone most of the time.

Team old and dusty but 100% sure future is runny dookie left in the sun.

I seem to always pop back in here right as people are on their delusional shit about future's garbage tier no talent ass. I guess I'm just old and dusty cause I don't get it. He has zero flow, zero lyrical ability, zero mic presence, and zero creativity. It's like listening to a deaf man recite someone else's throwaway lyrics without bothering to read them first. At least young thug keeps it interesting and avoids being monotone most of the time.

GXtSYiV.gif

*blows the dust away*

You say all this just to excuse Young Thug who is guilty of the same criticisms.

Just say you wanted to be seen with this post.

Tokubetsu

I know the devil is real I know the devil is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom