• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
The full sentence makes more sense; not saying it isn't one of the greatest disses ever (even though looking back at it some lines seem rather corny). Just saying that it never had the effect of damaging Jay enough to stop his career despite being good. And that I agree with Eos that Nas kinda lost in the long run; there are probably websites who have documented the accomplishments of both and compared them.

lol accept it that jay lost man. He means the battle, you are bringing other variables into it.

Mista

Banned
The full sentence makes more sense; not saying it isn't one of the greatest disses ever (even though looking back at it some lines seem rather corny). Just saying that it never had the effect of damaging Jay enough to stop his career despite being good. And that I agree with Eos that Nas kinda lost in the long run; there are probably websites who have documented the accomplishments of both and compared them.

I agree on this though breh

This Quentin guy is Drake's ghost writter?!

Eos

lol accept it that jay lost man. He means the battle, you are bringing other variables into it.

i mean, if you read his other posts he clearly says nas won the battle
but you're lying to yourself if you think nas won in the long run
edit: just listened to charged up, shit's weak

Calling me out in this thread several times in front of y'all but inviting me to some weird-ass forums and chats behind the curtains; this fatherless generation of GAF posters brehs

tARRHPmG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom