• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista

Banned
This 'These streets' track might be better than the response track tbh

ftkpddbikj6z.gif

Which bro?

Courage

Only thing I didn't like from the diss track was the line involving police brutality. Meek is focusing on him... instead of those incidents? And what has Drake done in that regard exactly? Seemed weird, but the rest was on point.

Fjordson

Only thing I didn't like from the diss track was the police brutality line. Meek is focusing on him... instead of those incidents? And what has Drake done in that regard exactly? Seemed weird, but the rest was on point.
When I first heard it I was like "damn, he's right!"

But nah, you're right lol. I even saw Meek tweeting about the Sandra Bland thing yesterday.

Only thing I didn't like from the diss track was the line involving police brutality. Meek is focusing on him... instead of those incidents? And what has Drake done in that regard exactly? Seemed weird, but the rest was on point.

He's just saying he's unkillable, that meek should try focusing his energy on not getting hood niggas killed

True, that was out of character tbh.

Nibel

He's just saying he's unkillable, that meek should try focusing his energy on not getting hood niggas killed

Isn't it a critique against all people that we care more for this fuckery than what happened to Sandra? That what Meek and Flex did was unnecessary while there are more important issues at hand?

I see his point but would agree that it took me out of the vibe; that being said, there are a lot of other lines that make up for it

Biggest L is for OG Maco for not even being referenced or mentioned once

Courage

Isn't it a critique against all people that we care more for this fuckery than what happened to Sandra? That what Meek and Flex did was unnecessary while there are more important issues at hand?

no? First of all, we can focus on more than one thing at a time. Just because people are paying attention to the fuckery doesn't mean they aren't keeping tabs on the Sandra Bland incident. Second of all, in the context of that line, he's shitting on Meek Mill for not using his position of influence to help his homeboys out and instead is worrying about Drake. While Drake is even bigger than Meek Mill and hasn't done shit.

I see his point but would agree that it took me out of the vibe; that being said, there are a lot of other lines that make up for it

Biggest L is for OG Maco for not even being referenced or mentioned once

everything has got a lane fam, GAF-hop isn't it.

BCT got one for you.

No woman ever had me starstruck
or was able to tell me to get my bars up

say word?

Wasn't fireworks about Rihanna and hasn't he been in an on and off beef with Chris Brown for the last 5 years because of her? FOH bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom