• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 - Game Informer details

Bring it.

zuPtEKf.gif

Glass

The Sprint episodes were so good. Great to see campaign will get a look in, and I hope there are a few post beta multiplayer episodes too. So hyped for this game.

I only hope the episodes go up on Youtube at the same time. Wasn't able to watch the original series when it came out as I'd yet to pick my One up. Still going to be alot of people in that boat until 5 is released.

RowdyReverb

I wonder what we're going to see in regards to enemy AI upgrades. Think we'll see anything special now that they have more CPU cores and possibly Azure to work with?

Solidsoul

Banned
I wonder what we're going to see in regards to enemy AI upgrades. Think we'll see anything special now that they have more CPU cores and possibly Azure to work with?

Wouldn't Azure make the campaign online-only? This is my biggest fear regarding Halo 5. It's gotta be playable offline, right?

The_R3medy_

Neo Member
I want to be excited for this game, but 343 has hurt and is still hurting me with their last release. So I have to get off this hype train. :(

mchiodo1

Neo Member
is it just me or does chiefs armor look a little more bulky and less spaced out, which too me is a better thing because in H4 there were too many spaces that were left uncovered by armor which didn't really make sense ( i am basing it off of that gif of blue team in H5)

Is that a DMR without a scope? And what's going on with the grip?

Probably to work with the removal of smart link to that scope for spartans. Since their visor can scope for them instead of using a lens on top of the gun.

now i get it, the helm linked to the scope and transfered the vision to what exactly the scope was looking at. interesting.

Outrun

"unique" is one of those words you use to describe weird kids who sit in puddles.

Are these 3D puddles like those found in FM6?

PS: I can't wait for Forza 6 and Halo 5. I am not sure how I am going to split my time with both online! Forza 5 was my go to online experience until MCC.

I want to be aboard the hype UNSC INFINITY as well!

so stoaked the dlc is free , all this info is great (sad that we don't have local co-op though )

Outrun

I want to be aboard the hype UNSC INFINITY as well!

so stoaked the dlc is free , all this info is great (sad that we don't have local co-op though )

Does anyone have the Photoshop prowess to make the Infinity train a reality?

EDIT: Sorry, I did not know that hype trains were a no no.... My apologies.

Top Bottom