• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

Bsigg12

All aboard the War.... Ford F-150!

2015-ford-f-150-halo-sandcat-front-three-quarter-01.0.0.jpg

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
As a cameo, easter egg, or very minor character that would be cool. If he had any bigger part, it may just be more confusing to people not familiar with lore outside of the games.

If he's an easter egg in game, then we will find out when youtube business personalities rush out watermarked spoiler Easter Egg videos on youtube a week or two before the release date.

Biggzy

I started listening to the audio recordings after the Halo 5 previews earlier in the week got me hyped for the game. I must say they are really well done and I am definitely looking forward to the final episode.

So time for predictions.

Does Ben die? Yes
Does Petra or Ray get punished as an accomplice? Most Likely
Will it end on a cliff-hanger? Hopefully as it would imply Bens story will continue.

So you're saying there's a chance it could be sooner...

THERE'S A CHANCE EVERYONE
soon_meme_collection_640_03.jpg

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Master Chief kicks down multiple doors and says, "come with me if you want to live." and then Ben becomes a Spartan? Yes.

Invert

Neo Member
hmm decisions, decisions... Do I do homework and maximize my chances for a good grade, or do I listen to HTT and pace back in forth and get nothing done due to insane amounts of hype....

Top Bottom