• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

This is going to be SO GOOD.
With the direction they did with the first HtT, i don't doubt they will have me saying the 'oh shit!' face ... ESPECIALLY right before halo 5 drops. I bet something BIG will happen on HtT.

Thank you 343!!!!! Enjoying this so much, on every aspect of Halo goodness given to me.

Ishan

I don't play halo (ps gamer prefer fpses on PC mouse keyboard etc etc) I did read some halo lore randomly before I came across htt it's soo good I started it one evening and went to the bars with m friends and was listening to it during my smoke breaks and walking from bars to bars totally antisocial behaviour but it was just so good . Thought the quality waned a bit towards the end but overall great material . Can't wait for season 2.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I don't play halo (ps gamer prefer fpses on PC mouse keyboard etc etc) I did read some halo lore randomly before I came across htt it's soo good I started it one evening and went to the bars with m friends and was listening to it during my smoke breaks and walking from bars to bars totally antisocial behaviour but it was just so good . Thought the quality waned a bit towards the end but overall great material . Can't wait for season 2.

First writing meeting was exciting.

Glass

Do we know if a second season was always planned, a possibility, was it green lit as a result of the firsts reception?

krang

A but if a bump, I know, but I was just this second reminded of something. Was there ever an explanation for the lack of birds outside ONI in HtT??

A but if a bump, I know, but I was just this second reminded of something. Was there ever an explanation for the lack of birds outside ONI in HtT??

I presume that they let the monsters out of the basement every night and they catch and eat all the birds. Sooner or later the message gets out.

Mostly a storytelling device.

krang

I presume that they let the monsters out of the basement every night and they catch and eat all the birds. Sooner or later the message gets out.

Mostly a storytelling device.

So what you're saying is that I'm reading too much into it? Reading too much into a Halo plot point?

image.png

M52B28

Banned
I remember listening to this a few months ago. This stuff is so much more intense than a short movie or animated short. The imagery that the sounds allow for is just insane. I remember getting chills down my spine when ONI was going bonkers.

For people who haven't heard Season 1, don't binge listen. Take a one day break between installments.

Zenner

Great. Was expecting to hear some more, having been left with a sizable gap 'til the game's release. Not being that familiar with the Halo universe, the first series was very entertaining.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Writing all done and they started recording, so it should be around the corner. I would say 1st or 2nd week of September. Leading up to the launch of Halo 5.
I hope there's a kick-ass ad campaign ready to boot as well. I need an ad that matches Halo 3's Starry Night.

No, this is new; you're not lost. The only reason I (and some other people, clearly) think it's HtT related is 'cause of who it's follow and who's playing along.

aaah okay,
I seen Ready Up Live playing along in the thread. First thing that popped up as it being related since all the new videos i've been watching about Hlao 5 MP have been from RUL basically.

Ah man, i really do hope it continues this weekend! Along with some cool TV commercial again. I really enjoyed it.

Finally set aside some time from my busy schedule (otherwise known as crotch itching), to listen to this thing.

And it was fantastic, well done 343.

Looking forward to more.

Love how they toss in references to the extended lore at every turn.

The team also won a Clio award recently for #HUNTtheTRUTH.. which I think was well deserved.

Dasc Gevadim is also on XBL. His first activity was as ArrivedBobcat41 who changed his name to Dasc Gevadim.

He has only one game, The Master Chief Collection, which he is playing now. I tried to join him in a party, which was not allowed.

He has no friends, but 1 follower, which may be me lol

Maybe just a regular Joe who is getting into the ARG too, but Imma keep my eyes on him!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Have they said how many episodes season 2 will have? I sorta just want to wait until it's done so I can listen to all of them in an afternoon.

Monocle

Have they said how many episodes season 2 will have? I sorta just want to wait until it's done so I can listen to all of them in an afternoon.
I think that's how I'm going to do it too. It was nice to listen to the first season in one go.

Top Bottom