• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Karl2177

Just tried playing but every time I started to load into a match I got a message saying "Disconnecting from service". I guess I don't want to play your game...

Vico

I just got a Nornfang from a Warzone daily win.

I do love those packs.

The best is getting permanent unlocks. And I've got a lot of them from daily wins. I can't believe the daily win packs weren't a thing from the start, it feels so natural to have them in the game, now. Actually pushes me to play at least 30minutes every day.

Akai__

I'm finally done with Silver REQ's. :O

Have 45/125 Emblems unlocked in Silver tier and 102/241 total. I unlocked a coupple from Commendations, but this should let people know what to expect.

Now saving up everything for the update. Hope to get at least 50k.

Bladder pls. I'm trying to make the mostest badass OT of all time.

Bottomless drink at Nandos has done me in.

Waiting-Bear-OP-will-surely-deliver.jpg

I saw some insane plays from Royal 2 yesterday just by crouching under shots. He turned around a bunch of 1v1's just by crouching, hardly even strafing. Next level bruh.

In other news, I feel like we need a new community montage! Pls pls pls pls!
Sik? <3

Oh go on then.

maximrace

So I completed my mini games list and have 33 games worth checking out, some are really impressive! Best way to share? ( It's a bit of a big text with often info on gametypes and teams too)

link1201

The best is getting permanent unlocks. And I've got a lot of them from daily wins. I can't believe the daily win packs weren't a thing from the start, it feels so natural to have them in the game, now. Actually pushes me to play at least 30minutes every day.
Yeah I agree. I play at a minimum to get both daily wins and at least one Gold unlock. The daily's have made sure I play everyday, if at all possible.

BraXzy

Oh go on then.

latest

Sik da gawd!

So I completed my mini games list and have 33 games worth checking out, some are really impressive! Best way to share? ( It's a bit of a big text with often info on gametypes and teams too)

What've you done the list in? Could always just upload it to Dropbox/Google.

Then share your GT and people can grab the stuff from your bookmarks.

Was the first montage ever completed? I lost sight of it. :(

It sure was. One of the greatest things ever made with the best intro of ALL time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0DM1O9ibRY

UKUMI0

You don't have my Crash Up Derby or Raid on Husky Station so it can't be complete :p

Oh shit son! It's on. I actually started remembering to record stuff, so I apologise in advance for the spam of links you are about to receive from me :3

You gonna make a separate thread or just keep it in here?

I'm not gonna worry about it for at least a month. Will be interesting to check the mailbox and see what's in there.

Strider

Renegades vs EG right now. Feel like this series is a toss up.

Also CLG just had an incredible comeback on Strongholds. Ended up winning 100-99

Rocket786

Just finished legendary solo. Man... I feel like I need a drink after it. Legendary is no joke...

I'll add my thoughts later tonight but initial impressions have me thinking this may be the best Halo campaign since 1. Actually I loved Reach as well. But Halo 5 is up there with the best in the series. What a ride!

Glass

Ninja tunnel visions so hard, really frustrating to watch at times, especially after that first great game. Shame no one watching the Halo stream gets to see this. Still playing ads.

klaus

Just finished legendary solo. Man... I feel like I need a drink after it. Legendary is no joke...

I'll add my thoughts later tonight but initial impressions have me thinking this may be the best Halo campaign since 1. Actually I loved Reach as well. But Halo 5 is up there with the best in the series. What a ride!

Fully agree, I've played through legendary three times before even touching MP (which imo is simply superb, apart from the EU server disadvantage). The game just plays so damn well, and the weapons are great.

But that ending is

Well you can say about H5's story what you want (imo it's a bit of a mess), but the setup for H6 gets me really excited.

Akai__

They seriously need to do something against these teammates that carelessly drive you over in Warzone. Why is there friendly fire with vehicles? It's beyond stupid.

BraXzy

They're still showing these vids in between games with like.. game edition unboxings?

*Switches to Ninja's stream*

This is intense!

Ninja tunnel visions so hard, really frustrating to watch at times, especially after that first great game. Shame no one watching the Halo stream gets to see this. Still playing ads.

This is what I don't get, if there are games going on why can't they feature them, even temporarily. Or host streamers.. or something :3

There must be a more optimal way to do it.

E92 M3

They're still showing these vids in between games with like.. game edition unboxings?

*Switches to Ninja's stream*

This is intense!

This is what I don't get, if there are games going on why can't they feature them, even temporarily. Or host streamers.. or something :3

There must be a more optimal way to do it.

Yep, the Halo channel sucks. So much better to watch the player's POV.

IHaveIce

Banned
Woah Ninja did cost them the win on Truth slayer and the CTF match, that guy can't slow a match down. :/ Spartan tried really hard to carry.

I'm not going to bother posting a separate thread. If we keep it here, only the HaloGAF hardcore should be in it really. I'm saying this now - no SWAT triple kills. I did it for the sake of it being a community montage, but I'm going full diva and demanding serious QUALITY from you fine folk.

blamite

Ideally there should be a place in game that lets you spectate pro matches yourself, and choose your own pov. Have it include caster and player audio as well.

Top Bottom