• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

E92 M3

We can use that one anytime within the next 2 years... We'll still be grinding...

xI0fntg.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
Dualstream Uk LCQ and Ninja's stream so far.

I have to say I really like the Leftovers squad.

I'll think today and XGames will be super close games, though CLG will be a beast team on LAN

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I'm trying to get a game together of both Duck Hunt and Team Sumo/FFA Sumo to show my friends how awesome the Forge community can be at creating awesome party gametypes. It won't, however, let me use the SMC Duck Hunt and a Team Sumo gametype (I got the maps from the fileshare working though). Anyone know the settings I need to create a Duck Hunt and Team Sumo gametype?

I can't wait till gametypes like these make it into social matchmaking.

Glass

Has the roster for HCS locked yet? It is/was sometime today right?

Was there any more crazy crazy drama?

Yeah it's all locked up, game have started now. Today's just been all the free agents madly scrambling around trying to find teams and people who'd get them the most points.

IHaveIce

Banned
The last time Ice's heritage tried to show some racial dominance, it didn't go so well for them.

ABSOLUTELY REKT M8.

He's used to it by now, I like to remind him of that fact at least once a week.

You guys would speak German by now if there were not these yankees #Kappa

Ily guys <3 But all germans are reminded everyday on the radio that we should hang our hands in shame, Blue is just giving the overkill

You guys would speak German by now if there were not these yankees #Kappa

Ily guys <3 But all germans are reminded everyday on the radio that we should hang our hands in shame, Blue is just giving the overkill

Really everyday on the radio?

That's seems crazy to me, crazy depressing.

clav

Everything is impossible and frustrating in solo

That's how I've played Halo since Halo 2 though.

I solo everything, but assault has been the best imo.

If you're solo play Warzone Assault. I find it much better/less frustrating.

Really? I try to mute but sometimes it's broken. You get silent bullying side comments when your team loses with some idiotic stranger saying, "Haha. You suck."

I don't want to play with these kind of people.

BraXzy

BraXzy you're crazy man. I like you, but you're crazy.

I tried to find an appropriate reaction GIF, but I couldn't stop laughing after seeing these two so I gave up. InsertAppropriateGifReponseHere.gif.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ByUDWjce12r3q/giphy.gif
http://i.imgur.com/9bZGVfv.gif

I'm gonna now try and err.. spruce up the OT I guess. Anyone got suggestions outside of include the H2BR? :D

Ram still in the top ten.

Old man has been there since the beginning of time.

Leader of HC not even in the top 10. I see a mutiny afoot.

BraXzy

Yeah it's all locked up, game have started now. Today's just been all the free agents madly scrambling around trying to find teams and people who'd get them the most points.

Currently catching up on the goings on prior to lockdown, and damn.. people were leaving their teams with less than an hour to go to the deadline. Insane.

klaus

Really? I try to mute but sometimes it's broken. You get silent bullying side comments when your team loses with some idiotic stranger saying, "Haha. You suck."

I don't want to play with these kind of people.

Well I also play solo (mostly Warzone Assault), and I just start a party chat without inviting anyone - quickest way to enjoy blissful silence.

Top Bottom