• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 6 won't be at E3 but 343 has a "little" something to show

Great, another year of people analyzing what went wrong with Halo and what 343 needs to do to make Halo 6 good. An announcement trailer would have mitigated that slightly.

gweemz

No Halo 6 teaser? Wasn't expecting it to come out until next year, but that is disappointing. Halo 3 remaster would be alright I guess, but would rather have a fixed MCC which i know will not happen.

psyfi

Banned
Aw bummer. Well, whatever they've got cooking, I hope it's good. My guess is Halo 3 Anni or a new edition of Halo 5 for Scorpio and PC with VR functionality.

Zukkoyaki

No Halo 6 makes me much more interested in what they're going to show at E3.

Implies either the show will be even more meh than many thought or it's going to have at least something big that we didn't see coming.

ElRenoRaven

It's obviously A Halo collection for PC with every Halo game. I'm talking Halo Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3 Anniversary, Halo 3: ODST Anniversary, Halo: Reach Anniversary, Halo 4, Halo 5. They just decided to give the last 3 Bungie games the anniversary treatment and get it over with obviously.

And if you believe that you're gullible as hell. lol

Odd. You would think they'd end the show with a CG teaser of it or something. Sounds like it actually might not be until E3 2018 that we hear about it. I am ok with that though because CG teasers do nothing for me.

Gearless

Neo Member
This means we're getting a different and maybe not predictable E3 this year. Wow, who would have seen that?

Their E3 could be boring or it could be their best one yet.

I honestly think that 343i have a new IP to show us, their clearly technical wizards when it comes to performance but lack in the story-telling department. They just need the right storyteller.

I'm actually really suprised Halo 6 won't be there. I expected at least a CG Teaser.

I guess the "little something" will be Halo 5 and MCC Scorpio versions shown.

I just want to play the Halo 3 campaign with 2017 visuals and beefier gun audio. So yeah, give me that Halo 3 Anniversary.

Edit: And of course, Blur cutscenes.

TheXbox

In order of likeliness:

1. Halo Wars 2 DLC
2. Halo 5/Halo Wars 2 Scorpio patch
3. Twin stick shooter trash
4. Halo 3 Anniversary
5. Halo 6 Teaser
6. Halo TV Series brought to you by Steven Spielberg

LordofPwn

Halo Wars 2 dlc seems plausible. Heard Xbox conference this year may be underwhelming* so no Halo 6 tease makes sense.

*latest episode of Splitscreen

Akai__

I mean, I'd take a H3A, but I'm willing to bet my avatar on it not being announced. Same goes for any crazy mention of Fixed MCC + PC.

Sucks, was hoping for a Halo 6 Beta Announcement with a December/January date for it (with full Scorpio support).

Maybe revealed at Gamescom, IF they actually have an event.

Top Bottom