• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo MCC patch out tomorrow.

Gestault

Can't blame him for being steamed. We goofed, to put it politely. Many of the little issues are connected to a single, bigger big issue that didn't expose itself till we were in the wild and cascade from that.

Fingers crossed.

We'll keep you posted tomorrow.

Always appreciated, Stinkles.

Sephzilla

If I remember right the first CU they put out last week was "mid-afternoon" and that ended up being I think 4pm pacific - which meant 7pm for east coast. Kind of hoping they put the patch out earlier than that.

Skullface

Hope it's out after class. Funny, because the paper I'm turning in today is about the prevalence of broken big budget games being released these days.

Sephzilla

If 343 were smart I think they'd try to get the patch pushed out to the public by noon pacific time. Do you really want to push an update right after people get home from work & have dinner and sign into their Xboxes?

There is only a 3 hr difference not 4.

oops, fixed. math fail

Sephzilla

Heh, Halo 4 campaign isn't that bad I enjoyed it more than Halo 2 anyway though that might just be because of the lack of flood levels.

It's my least favorite of the Master Chief campaigns but I still enjoyed it. The lack of any Flood in the campaign is a +1. A part of me still wishes they stayed exclusive to CE.

Well, there's a 1th for everything, mirite?

V6W9rbY.gif

Top Bottom