• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

jem0208

What the fuck kind of mistake is that? Either don't include it until it's done or make a note of it in the manual.

These things are usually written by people who really don't know anything about what's actually going on. I've seen a ridiculous number of mistakes in game manuals.

Madness

What the fuck kind of mistake is that? Either don't include it until it's done or make a note of it in the manual.

I think this is just a natural problem of the instant outrage mentality a lot of us have. I'll speak for myself. I tend to look right away for the negative than the positive when we get news these days. So you read no campaign theater and then it's just "rabble rabble rabble" from me. It's because it's easier to criticize a negative than praise a positive for some reason.

I'm probably going to cut down on a lot of my posting too. Unnecessary tl;dr posts, more salty than I want to be and in the end, I just bum myself out more than I need to.

i0JRltZrjo4ww.gif

Not like this.

Not. Like. This

Hey I never said the music was bad, just that the trailer was not that great to me.

AR/Pistol starts if you want to fight it out :p

It should. Everybody would have a 960x540 16:9 window.

It's weird to think 4 people can play a halo game on the one at around the res of some single player games last gen, lol.

Sword Base would have been better if they removed the giant window from the room next to the lift. At least then you'd be able to nade into the area, as well as jetpack in.

Sword Base + armour lock was probably the worst of my Halo experiences. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Haha, that fucking lift room. Reminds me of this epic Reach beta montage.

Epic win!

Oh God, I forgot about melee clashes against a sword user. Reach makes me cry.

JDHarbs

I can understand why District would be placed last, but there are much worse maps in this series.

Should start a "HaloGAF ranks every Halo map".

Top Bottom