• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

Damn cool trophy made instead of the typical cup.

KsyskEM.png

<3

Pretty cool, but it should have been the Halo 2 anniversary key art in statue form (greyscale, gold visor, dual SMG's) It would have fit the the Halo 2 tournament theme.

Plus, I mean, it looks like it was meant to be a trophy to begin with.

Pretty cool, but it should have been the Halo 2 anniversary key art in statue form (greyscale, gold visor, dual SMG's) It would have fit the the Halo 2 tournament theme.

Plus, I mean, it looks like it was meant to be a trophy to begin with.
Ohhh must share this quality wallpaper. Thanks, Demon.

antigoon

My time with other esports games (starcraft, dota2) has made me realize how poor of a spectator sport Halo is. And I'm saying this as someone who has watched and enjoyed a lot of competitive Halo over the years.

There's gotta be a better way. Does CS:GO handle it more elegantly than just swapping first-person perspectives?

Booshka

My time with other esports games (starcraft, dota2) has made me realize how poor of a spectator sport Halo is. And I'm saying this as someone who has watched and enjoyed a lot of competitive Halo over the years.

There's gotta be a better way. Does CS:GO handle it more elegantly than just swapping first-person perspectives?

CS:GO is vastly superior as a Spectator experience. Maps, Free cam, Isometric overview for nades, setups and sightlines. Overdoziz had a post about it earlier, and how Halo could learn from it.

tootsi666

There is a map which shows players locations and spectators see players health and equipment without switching perspective in CS: GO. There is also x-ray vision and some other stuff I don't remember right now. Halo just is much harder to watch.

Overdoziz

Banned
343 just put in a goddamn spectator mode
PC devs have been doing it since before speedy was even a sperm im sure you can figure it out

Which stream is everyone watching?

Isn't there a tournament right now?

twitch.tv/xbox

I'll remind you of this the next time you try and come over to shit on something here.

ok? more power to you. if people dont like the opinion he puts out, make a new HaloGAF twitter or ignore him. or some shit like that.

its like if people dont like my opinion, they can ignore it or use the ignore button. pretty simple process really.

jem0208

They've already got a decked out theatre mode. It's shouldn't be too difficult a thing to add to live MP.

It probably just wasn't high enough up the priority list for the MCC.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they have it for Halo 5, especially with this increased competitive focus they're showing with the MCC.

VinFTW

Man, those last few HaloGAF tweets are a bitttttt too far. I mean it DOES represent a community. Surely there's a better way...

Top Bottom