• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

Alright, so since the bulletin was lost and numerous Sparkcasts have been "lost", I think its safe to assume any feature you wanted in Halo 4 but didn't get was probably nearly complete then they lost it.

343 pls release the ViDoc at 8 even if the bulletin is late...

nillapuddin

We usually get about 20-30 folks. Most of them are super casual too but they love Halo. Kinda weird when I realise I'm the nerdiest one there.

i get a head nod every year or so when i wear my ODST hoodie to class or the store

DEC091260.jpg

need some more Halo merch so I can represent us nerds

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
i get a head nod every year or so when i wear my ODST hoodie to class or the store

DEC091260.jpg

need some more Halo merch so I can represent us nerds

Is that like the unspoken bond of a virgin acknowledging another virgin? A virgin salute if you will?

I'd only wear that to gaming events, but that's just me.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That's a hobby I keep locked in the privacy of my home.

Nope, and I only wear tank tops to the gym, and only then, sometimes.
I think wearing video game shirts in public -- while knowing the silly social stigmas and stereotypes of video games -- belies a certain confidence that I personally think is awesome and appealing.

And then sometimes it's just kind of dorky and man-child-ish. But not always! It can be a fine line.

Amazing video.

Again, like the one before it, the music that plays near the end of the video is very similar to the past games.

Also, the scenery is mind blowing.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I think wearing video game shirts in public -- while knowing the silly social stigmas and stereotypes of video games -- belies a certain confidence that I personally think is awesome and appealing.

And then sometimes it's just kind of dorky and man-child-ish. But not always! It can be a fine line.

I find it to be always the last line you typed, unless in a specific setting, and even then, it's nerdy, but we are all nerds, there's just a time and place for it.

Amazing video.

Again, like the one before it, the music that plays near the end of the video is very similar to the past games.

Also, the scenery is mind blowing.

Mine keeps freezing in places for some reason.

Caja 117

Im not interested in campaign videos as I want to get surprised and exited when Im actually playing the campaign. Maybe after I finish the campaign I will go trough these ViDocs.

CyReN

Did the new vidoc not render properly or is it youtube?picture sometime cuts out or freezes for a second.Tried 4 different ways of watching.

DeadNames

Banned
That was amazing. I am SO HYPED for this game now. New Halo game feels flowing through my veins. Seriously, every aspect of this game has got me hyped. The MP looks fun, refreshing, and (hopefully) balanced, SpOps looks epic, and the campaign is mind blowing.

I am VERY impressed, 343.

m23

That was awesome, not sure if it was better than part 1. It did get me much more excited to fight the Promtheans than before.

Vire

Did the new vidoc not render properly or is it youtube?picture sometime cuts out or freezes for a second.Tried 4 different ways of watching.

I'm downloading the direct version now. Hopefully it's not affected.

I'll reupload it to YouTube afterwords.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I was super sad when they were like "We prototyped 200 Promethean weapons, but eventually settled on half a dozen."

Also, I'm still confused: what are those little humanoid beings inside the Knights? Are those living, conscious Forerunners?

COULD NARROWS BE THE REMAKE?

I SERIOUSLY HOPE NOT.
But that's campaign footage... I think it's just fan service throwback.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
great... i can't download the video from press.xbox.com

it's getting slammed

yay

that or they removed the video

Top Bottom