• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here are some issues I have with the Switch launch for us to politely discuss

Those issues the OP listed are valid. If the scratching is indeed a real issue the Nintendo will have to come up with a fix quick before the negative press amps up.

I'm starting to think this is a hard sell. Sounds like the only thin driving sales is that you literally can't get the new Zelda game anywhere else. Six months from now there needs to be a compelling reason to get this thing.

Poppyseed

Let's see, what did Nintendo get wrong...

1.) The dock. Seriously? A dock that scratches the Switch. Come on, Nintendo. Two minutes of QC testing would have told you this.

2.) The JoyCon? Seriously? They don't fit correctly, squeak and click and flex when connected to the Switch, and we have to fix that the same way we fix the dock issue. With tape/cloth.

3.) HD Rumble. Seriously? Have you HEARD it? It sounds like the thing is broken when you're playing Fast Racing RMX. My wife can't even sleep next to me while I'm playing it. Sounds like broken pieces of metal clanging together.

4.) Accessory prices. Seriously? Even if you set aside the Pro Controller really is awesome, the prices are ridiculous, - $90 for the dock? LOL!. Plus there should be NO non-charging version of the JoyCon grip. That's a money grab like no other (exaggeration aside).

5.) Disconnecting JoyCon. This whole issue is unfathomable to me, and someone at Nintendo should be ashamed.

6.) Save games stuck in the console? What in the hells?

7.) This thing is going to flop in the long run. It just is. I like my Switch. It's by far the most comfortable and capable handheld ever released. I mean proper L3/R3 buttons, L2/R2 buttons, decent res etc, - awesome!

BUT, it's a crap TV-side console. Let's face it. It sucks. Horribly underpowered, and third-party devs aren't going to want to waste their resources developing a Switch-specific version of X and Y when they have 20 trillion X86 consoles and PCs out there. And in the handheld marked, this is still going to be NICHE. People have moved onto cell phones for their gaming. Who in their right minds, aside from the Nintendo faithful - are going to want to bring this with them? Battery life in e.g. Zelda is already crap. So what about the battery life on games to come that use even more of the Switch's power? Oy gevalt...

Remember, so many of us grew up with Nintendo and jumped on this because...Nintendo. But what about your 12 year-old brother? He didn't grow up with classic Mario games. The nostalgia isn't there for the younger among us.

Bottom line, I like the Switch, but it's a giant failure already in my eyes. First-party games and overpriced indies are what we're mostly in for.

The Lamp

Today I pulled my switch out of the dock (no scratches btw lol. That issue seems overblown), and I had a moment where I was able to make myself some oatmeal in the kitchen, sit down, prop the Switch screen on the table, detach the joycons, and play relaxed with the tablet like a little mini TV as I ate breakfast. Moments like that feel totally different than just playing a portable like Vita or 3DS. I love it. I love this platform.

But I do want them to add a BotW patch and add stuff to the UI...

Haines

Banned
Wierd i feel the opposite.

It feels like its missing some nintendo flair, but tbh i think they are trying to go for a simole apple like approach.

Im sure we will get eshop music etc in the future,

Jigorath

Banned
Mandatory systemic achievements still aren't an industry standard - and never should be - no matter how much you love achievements or keep declaring how they are

Xbox, Playstation, and Steam all support some sort of achievement system. I think we're at the point where we can call it an industry standard.

Poppyseed

Today I pulled my switch out of the dock (no scratches btw lol. That issue seems overblown), and I had a moment where I was able to make myself some oatmeal in the kitchen, sit down, prop the Switch screen on the table, detach the joycons, and play relaxed with the tablet like a little mini TV as I ate breakfast. Moments like that feel totally different than just playing a portable like Vita or 3DS. I love it. I love this platform.

You don't find the screen too small? I just can't get over how small it is to play in tabletop mode.

The Lamp

You don't find the screen too small? I just can't get over how small it is to play in tabletop mode.

It's on the verge of being too small, but I think it's okay. Like those old portable DVD players lol. The resolution is sharp enough that I'm okay with it

antonz

Honestly, all the things I'm reading just confirms my decision to never get a Switch.
-Build quality is faulty (joycon losing connection, dock scratching screen)
-Online paywall yet online system is beyond pathetic. No party chat throught the console but throught a phone app... And on top of that, friend codes are back. And they dare to ask to pay for this.

Considering Zelda is on Wii U, I dont see a reason for myself to get a Switch. It'll ne too bad too skip Maroo Odyssey, but definitely not worth the 300 bucks.

The New Online System is not even out yet. No one has any idea what it will all encompass. Friend Codes are just one way of at the moment multiple ways to get friends added and they intend to add even more options.

Brizzo24

Reasons I agree with OP

* no internet browser means you can't connect online easily, especially at say a coffee shop or library that insists you "accept" their terms before connecting. I tried to connect whiel at Starbucks earlier and no dice.

* no bluetooth does suck, especially for those of us who are used to wireless headphones and commute via the train/bus to work. Extra wires might not sound like a big deal, but it's just more tanglement and more to deal with.

* out-of-the-box features are non-existent. Granted I haven't been able to connect my Switch online, I'm saddened there isn't more than black/white theme, and options. No Mii-verse, no mini-games, no demos, no nothing. Just a blank canvas...

* Zelda, without the patch, for me, is unplayable. Out of the box the framerate is so disappointing, especially for a game I've waited years to play. Practically every enemy encounter boggles the system, down while in dock mode.

* For $299.99 I am buying a hybrid console that really isn't impressing me from a hardware standpoint while it is docked. It exceeds my expectations in portable mode, but I feel the docked mode could have been better. A better fitting cradle, for starters, and it would have been nice to (out of the box) have the option to charge the joycons when they aren't connected to the tablet.

* Pro controller is a solid 10/10, but F- is it expen$ive. $69.99 plus tax is crazy in my opinion.

The New Online System is not even out yet. No one has any idea what it will all encompass. Friend Codes are just one way of at the moment multiple ways to get friends added and they intend to add even more options.
Yeah, some dude added me just cause I was his friend on Fire Emblem Heroes. I didn't even know you could do that.

Cyanity

Banned
As someone who got a "perfect" Switch. Aka no wifi issues or controller syncing problems, I'm finding the system a blast. Have already had a multiplayer gaming session with friends, and the ease with which you can remove someone's switch from the dock and put yours in to instantly change the console and games being played is outstanding. Syncing controllers to a new Switch is as easy as sliding them into the Switch in question, and then removing them. The shoulder buttons on the joycons were a great touch, and I super look forward to being able to play 4 player Mario Kart with PROPER controls this time. Not being able to brake-drift in 200cc with the wii remote + nunchuk setup was a disaster.

edit - I've also not had the problems people have been reporting in getting the joy-con grips off. It requires a bit of force, sure, but I never felt like they were going to break or that the force required was unreasonable. It also gets easier over time.

Wii U had a lot more right than the Switch does, and it still failed. Here's the launch list:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/wii-u/Wii_U_Launch_Games_(US)
Wii U failed for a number of reasons that you are just shrugging off, not because of the lack of features it launced with. Care to discuss vice driveby criticism and the same Nintendo defense you give every thread?

I say this as someone who's been playing Zelda nonstop on the Switch before you throw that card.

What the Switch gets right is less about its launch lineup and more about its ease of use and portability. I have a 20,100mah power bank arriving in the mail soon, and it should fit snugly into my Switch case. With that in tow, I should be able to go days without having to connect the Switch to a wall.

edit - is anyone gonna rebut me here, or are we ignoring how ridiculously portable the Switch is when bashing it

Dsyndrome

The Switch and the Wii U are night and day. You'll see soon enough.

Gamers are out of touch with reality here.

Wii U had a lot more right than the Switch does, and it still failed. Here's the launch list:
Wii U failed for a number of reasons that you are just shrugging off, not because of the lack of features it launched with. Care to discuss vice driveby criticism and the same Nintendo defense you give every thread?

I say this as someone who's been playing Zelda nonstop on the Switch before you throw that card.

The Switch and the Wii U are night and day. You'll see soon enough.

Gamers are out of touch with reality here.
I get what you're saying but i was referring more to how far behind the hardware and system features are compared to their competitors. Hopefully, switch captures the handheld audience from the 3ds but price seems a little high for that

XAL

Someone give OP some cookies. He seems very sad.

Show me on the doll where Reggie touched you...

Right..
Read the thread title, its delusional.

Someone's upset mommy wouldn't give them enough allowances to buy a second console ��

Poor fella, hurt and sad.

Switch is fantastic.

These are some real butthurt craven remarks.

Glad most of these people are banned. No point in a forum if you can't discuss anything.

The Wii U has a better system at launch. Can't really be debated. It had better launch games as a whole and it had more functionality.
At the end, the launch itself didn't matter much. The Wii U is basically proof of that. That's what most people here are saying.

It is up to Nintendo to maintain sales and fix the current issues in the coming months. That will be the real test.

Breath of the Wild is a super dope game. The Switch is also the only way to play it. Therein lies the balance. Financially it was worth it to me, but wouldn't surprise me one bit if it wasn't for anyone else.

In the BotW OT if you ask about the Wii U version most people are happy with it. Not sure how it's the only way to play it.

Can I play all my VC eShop games like super Metroid on switch? That's a feature which might make me want a switch right now instead of later.

There needs to be a left joycon with a dpad.

I'm enjoying this console more than I enjoyed Ps4 and Xbox One launch. I actually feel like this console is offering something new and not just some better graphics. I feel by the end of the year the console will be in a great place. I do agree that there is a good amount of issues that need to be addressed, but overall I'm having a blast.

Machina

Banned
I've been banned for the past 2 weeks, but I have been lurking just to watch the wash up of the Switch launch, and I have to say, the amount of people that have gone out of their way to shit on everything Switch related, regardless of the context has been pretty disappointing. The Switch is not perfect, the unit itself needs many more features it currently doesn't have, but otherwise it's the best Nintendo has done hardware wise in a very long time.

I would be the first to say you are allowed to criticize Nintendo where it's warranted, but stuff like the OP (which he has done twice with very little differences) without giving them their due credit is just sad.

Wii U failed for a number of reasons that you are just shrugging off, not because of the lack of features it launced with. Care to discuss vice driveby criticism and the same Nintendo defense you give every thread?

What did Wii U have right that the Switch does not? Name 1 thing when comparing the launches.

The Wii U was atrocious in every regard -- from branding, to software, to value proposition. There was literally no compelling reason to own one at launch.

The Switch, on the other hand, has one of the best gaming titles ever and is both a console and a handheld. It will also have the strongest first year of any console in recent memory, possibly ever. The chasm between the two could not be clearer.

There is no shrugging off the Wii U failure. I'm not sure what you mean when you say I shrug it off. It was doomed the second they named it, never mind the rest of the horrors surrounding the thing.

Also, I defend the truth. Not Nintendo. The truth is, Switch is an awesome piece of hardware with some hiccups at launch. The truth is not that Switch is a disaster. GAF is on a (S)witch hunt because many users on this forum desperately want Switch to fail to either 1. justify their purchase of another console or 2. justify their vision of what gaming should be. It's clear as day to anyone that can think critically -- if gaming hardware isn't a perfect graphical powerhouse that meets all technical specifications and if hardware isn't sold at cost once a device is torn asunder, that is unacceptable. Whereas, the reality of the world is quite different.

People are entertained by products with no determination of how much they cost to make every day. For example...one might question why cellular phones are still so expensive when so many iterations of the same components have been packaged together that someone should be able to make a low cost evergreen phone. However, in the end, a person either derives more enjoyment than the price of a device, or less. Cell phones are an absolute main stay of life for basically most humans that participate in civilized society. Gaming is not. However, there is a chance that when you package components in the right way, regardless of those components costs, that a device will enable more enjoyment than the sum of its parts to many users.

The value derived from Wii U was way less than the cost of admission. The value derived from Wii was way more than the cost of the admission. When looked at via this lens, the Switch has a bit more in common with the Wii than with the Wii U. Scratches, online problems, problematic joycons and minimal launch day software be damned. These things aren't what is going to tell the story of Switch if its value proposition is in excess of its price. And when you touch the thing and see what it does and all the nice clean ways it does them, it's absurd to compare value propositions with Wii U and think they are even in the same orbit with each other.

I'm not saying Switch will succeed like Wii. I'm saying it's a damn cool device that shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Wii U.

3.) HD Rumble. Seriously? Have you HEARD it? It sounds like the thing is broken when you're playing Fast Racing RMX. My wife can't even sleep next to me while I'm playing it. Sounds like broken pieces of metal clanging

I agree with most of your points (and don't necessarily disagree with this), but there might be something wrong with your joycons. Mine are almost silent, and definitely aren't audible at all unless you put it next to your ear.

OP, go easy on the Switch, you're hurting a lot of feelings here. Despite the fact that everything in the OP is correct, people who bought it have no desire to regret their purchase.

IvorB

How do you manage to play video games whilst also eating oatmeal?

I miss my activity log. That's about the worst thing I've noticed so far. That game card flap is kind of flimsy.

The extra accessories suck. I've spent double the cost because of it. But, it's disposable income. Not every one is well off, I'm on the lower end but married. It's a brand new video game console. Obviously there are more efficient ways to spend entertainment dollars.

There are some obvious system level omissions. No way to back up saves is the worst.

It's all whatever. I wanted one. I enjoy it so far. My hype level was pretty high, but I always have low expectations.

What did Wii U have right that the Switch does not? Name 1 thing when comparing the launches.

The Wii U was atrocious in every regard -- from branding, to software, to value proposition. There was literally no compelling reason to own one at launch.

The Switch, on the other hand, has one of the best gaming titles ever and is both a console and a handheld. It will also have the strongest first year of any console in recent memory, possibly ever. The chasm between the two could not be clearer.

There is no shrugging off the Wii U failure. I'm not sure what you mean when you say I shrug it off. It was doomed the second they named it, never mind the rest of the horrors surrounding the thing.

Also, I defend the truth. Not Nintendo. The truth is, Switch is an awesome piece of hardware with some hiccups at launch. The truth is not that Switch is a disaster. GAF is on a (S)witch hunt because many users on this forum desperately want Switch to fail to either 1. justify their purchase of another console or 2. justify their vision of what gaming should be. It's clear as day to anyone that can think critically -- if gaming hardware isn't a perfect graphical powerhouse that meets all technical specifications and if hardware isn't sold at cost once a device is torn asunder, that is unacceptable. Whereas, the reality of the world is quite different.

People are entertained by products with no determination of how much they cost to make every day. For example...one might question why cellular phones are still so expensive when so many iterations of the same components have been packaged together that someone should be able to make a low cost evergreen phone. However, in the end, a person either derives more enjoyment than the price of a device, or less. Cell phones are an absolute main stay of life for basically most humans that participate in civilized society. Gaming is not. However, there is a chance that when you package components in the right way, regardless of those components costs, that a device will enable more enjoyment than the sum of its parts to many users.

The value derived from Wii U was way less than the cost of admission. The value derived from Wii was way more than the cost of the admission. When looked at via this lens, the Switch has a bit more in common with the Wii than with the Wii U. Scratches, online problems, problematic joycons and minimal launch day software be damned. These things aren't what is going to tell the story of Switch if its value proposition is in excess of its price. And when you touch the thing and see what it does and all the nice clean ways it does them, it's absurd to compare value propositions with Wii U and think they are even in the same orbit with each other.

I'm not saying Switch will succeed like Wii. I'm saying it's a damn cool device that shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Wii U.

Great post.

I'd also like to point out the suffocating irony of Console Warriors decrying hardware specs inferior to that of their Chosen Platform considering the PC Master Race joke is a thing.

Hawk269

It does seem a bit rushed to be honest. While I love Zelda and it is a fantastic game, it has a lot of technical issues, lots of slowdown and IQ is really bad. System itself is physically great, but having a UI in 720p in 2017 is a fucking joke. Then there are all the on-line issues and lack of features. Hopefully some additional patches for both Zelda and the system come soon rather than later because it has a lot of potential imho and Zelda in itself is pretty amazing as a game. I would never give it a 10 out 10 like many of those sites, the technical issues are just too apparent to give it that score. Hopefully they are able to patch it to improve things.

Dsyndrome

I disagree, but that may be because I bought a PS3 over a Wii and got the WiiU in 2013. No way was I buying a Wii with what they were offering.

My beef was your attitude from prior threads. I agree that it is a damn cool device, I can use it in my bedroom without desyncing unlike the Wii U gamepad. I know you don't agree with Spy, but try to be above the "Everyone not 100% inline" crowd.

Great post.

I'd also like to point out the suffocating irony of Console Warriors decrying hardware specs inferior to that of their Chosen Platform considering the PC Master Race joke is a thing.

Who's talking about hardware specs? I have all the consoles at this point, including the "PC Master Race" bullshit.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
switch is absolutely amazing. My wife likes it too. So much actually that she is thinking about buying games for it that she finds interesting.

CrisKre

It's not the worst but I think a lot of people were expecting a comeback for Nintendo but got something pretty similar to the WiiU at launch. Compared to most platforms, the Switch seems to be missing a ton of QOL features that have been commonplace for the last 2 gens. It's frustrating for a lot of the people who want to see Nintendo do well

I disagree. The feeling I get is some people are hell bent on influencing others to believe the Switch is a bad product when in actuality that's far from the case. It's fanboy wars at its finest, and since Nintendo just put out one of the best games ever done some seem on a crusade to spin any negative news as a deal breaker.

I firmly believe the wii, it's success and what it meant for the industry and where it pivoted its focus on to motion controls (at least for a few years) made some enthusiast want to ensure Nintendo isn't successful again. They just do not like that direction.

MoonFrog

OP, go easy on the Switch, you're hurting a lot of feelings here. Despite the fact that everything in the OP is correct, people who bought it have no desire to regret their purchase.
Or simply don't regret it.

Really don't like the assumption that a) everything bad about the Switch should be enough to dissuade purchase and that b) if it didn't dissuade a person, that person is struggling to lie to themselves that they made a good purchase.

It is not so simple as "OP can say bad things about Switch. They aren't false. Therefore Switch is bad purchase. Switch fanboys lol."

The scope, importance, etc. of the complaints in the OP are issues to be discussed. People feel differently about them. Some affect only certain customers. Some are only issues for certain use cases. Some are besides the core purpose of the device, for which some people only use the device.

Edit: One thing I would really like to see go away in gaming forums is the sometimes subtle sometimes explicit association with being a Nintendo fan and having some sort of mental complex. Can't just be they honestly like what they like. Got to be something wrong with them.

Soul_Pie

Considering how long Nintendo has had to work on this thing, and to mull on what they got wrong last time around it just seems ridiculous that it seems so half baked. I mean the fact that it comes with 32gb of internal storage, yet again, is just mind boggling to me, pure penny pinching that requires the consumer to find a solution to a problem that needn't exist right out of the box.

I can't see myself getting one for a very long time. The thing itself is certainly not cheap, the accessories are exorbitantly priced, Eshop prices as per usual are just not even close to competitive and digital is the way I buy mostly these days. And them trying to charge for online is just a joke considering they have done barely anything to foster a healthy online ecosystem and build customer loyalty in that area.

I still absolutely believe that the Switch is a great concept, I am fully on board with it in that aspect, but the execution is just not even close to there at this point.

Atheerios

Reasons I agree with OP

* no internet browser means you can't connect online easily, especially at say a coffee shop or library that insists you "accept" their terms before connecting. I tried to connect whiel at Starbucks earlier and no dice.

* no bluetooth does suck, especially for those of us who are used to wireless headphones and commute via the train/bus to work. Extra wires might not sound like a big deal, but it's just more tanglement and more to deal with.

* out-of-the-box features are non-existent. Granted I haven't been able to connect my Switch online, I'm saddened there isn't more than black/white theme, and options. No Mii-verse, no mini-games, no demos, no nothing. Just a blank canvas...

* Zelda, without the patch, for me, is unplayable. Out of the box the framerate is so disappointing, especially for a game I've waited years to play. Practically every enemy encounter boggles the system, down while in dock mode.

* For $299.99 I am buying a hybrid console that really isn't impressing me from a hardware standpoint while it is docked. It exceeds my expectations in portable mode, but I feel the docked mode could have been better. A better fitting cradle, for starters, and it would have been nice to (out of the box) have the option to charge the joycons when they aren't connected to the tablet.

* Pro controller is a solid 10/10, but F- is it expen$ive. $69.99 plus tax is crazy in my opinion.

Wow. This post is beyond stupid and sounds like you don't even have one. The switch DOES HAVE a web applet for logging in to WiFi. And you stated that you tried Zelda without the patch, that's your own fault

Reasons I agree with OP

If you actually downloaded the day 1 patch, you would've known a web applet was added to connect to such places.

We are total beta testers for the Switch. In a way that I've never seen before. It's one thing to be an early adopter but it feels like Switch needed a good 6 months more for Nintendo to iron out these simple problems.

1. The Dock is a useless piece of plastic. It scratches your Switch , it isn't needed for the system clocks to be upped at all as the uses the same power with or without the dock. They should have just focused on pushing the console entirely for portable use as that is where it transcends and really shines.

2. The Joycon's are a half baked Wii mote money scheme and at $80 US for a single pair it's a horrible rip off. They are the cheapest feeling plastic possible without slipping into DollarStore levels of cheap. The both have signal issues if your home has power or is too near a body of water. I don't want more gimmicky Wii mote style games and I think the general public is pretty tired of it as well and finds it old news.

3. The sheer amount of half baked executions of software and hardware issues are unacceptable. Every launch console has its issues but the Switch ones are basically anti consumer and Nintendo still doesn't give a fuck. It's insulting advice for Joycon users having signal issues in 2017 is completely laughable. It's quality control on the screens the Switch uses are also a damn insult as people randomly have to get lucky otherwise it's like the Wii U tablet in that its luck of the draw. The fact that Nintendo obviously did little to no testing for the Joycon's in normal home conditions is borderline a class action lawsuit in the making.

Despite my vitriol for the launch condition I see its total potential but as usual Nintendo still thinks this is the 90's and it can act like an ass and just get away with it because of its first party franchises. I don't know if I'm going to keep my Switch because I'm really tired of Nintendo not either A) Cowboy up and produce a powerful home console and start digging into the vault for all the games we've been begging for now for just about 20 years or B) STOP MAKING HARDWARE and just become a software publisher and rake in that sweet nostalgia money.

Yet again in probably a year or so Nintendo will release an updated Switch that probably fixes some of these issues but this is my last Nintendo console. PlayStation is killing it and that's all I really need. I don't need an overpriced piece of pretty plastic that comes poorly baked anymore.

opricnik

Banned
Those issues the OP listed are valid. If the scratching is indeed a real issue the Nintendo will have to come up with a fix quick before the negative press amps up.

I'm starting to think this is a hard sell. Sounds like the only thin driving sales is that you literally can't get the new Zelda game anywhere else. Six months from now there needs to be a compelling reason to get this thing.

But you can get on WiiU

Poppyseed

I agree with most of your points (and don't necessarily disagree with this), but there might be something wrong with your joycons. Mine are almost silent, and definitely aren't audible at all unless you put it next to your ear.

Uh. I've tried two Switches and 6 JoyCon total. They all sound the same. Crazy loud. You go into Settings, Controllers, and toggle on and off the vibration. The JoyCon/Pro controller will vibrate when you turn it ON. I can hear it easily from 20 feet away, either connected to the console or otherwise.

So you must have terrible hearing. :D

cripterion

OP, it seems the worst thing about the Switch seems to be its fanbase. Holy hell at some of the replies in the thread, some people are straight up acting like children in here just to defend a console.

I don't own one but some of the points you bring up sound quite bad, my wife and kids are going back to Japan this summer and they're planning to get one (as the price is not so high in Japan, they removed région lock and by that time there will be more games than just Zelda) but I'm definitely weary about some of these issues. The screen getting scratched due to the dock is a terrible flaw if true, and yeah they should have the screen protected without you having to buy it additionally.

killatopak

I'm curious to think what would people think about it if Zelda isn't available for launch. It seems that's the only thing holding this tech afloat.

iMerc

there seems to be a lot of artificial outrage threads & posts, it's clear some people seem really determined to make sure others who are considering a switch purchase, see it as a failure & not worth their time.

then there are also others on the opposite side of the spectrum who just shout 'fanboy' to anybody who don't completely love the device.
the truth is actually somewhere in between. its a neat piece of kit with some issues that need fixing.

the funny thing is, these people make up only a small percentage of what i believe is a very balance-minded gaming community -the only problem is they're a lot louder & vocal than the 'level-heads', and because of this, people are getting a very warped view of how the gaming community has reacted to switch as a whole.
i wish a lot more of the 'level heads'; who more than likely lurk a lot more than they post, would just start posting more often instead of letting these 'extremists' run the show. we need to drown out their voices and combat their close-mindedness with open-minded rationale.

Top Bottom