• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey Ono, #PS3SticksForSF5

Philly40

Certainly USB would be easier since it is a software/driver solution. And I think it's hilarious that War Thunder supports almost everything. It's just that for Rock Band in particular, everything at the end of the run was wireless.

Oh I hope I'm wrong when it comes to this. lol
The fact that MKX is supporting old sticks is a good sign, but Netherrealm doesn't really have a stake in the arcade stick game as far as I know.

Sorry, should have mentioned that everything worked by plugging the old PS3 dongles into the PS4, then using the instruments wireless (the only thing that didn't work properly was the RB3 keyboard)

Oh I hope I'm wrong when it comes to this. lol
The fact that MKX is supporting old sticks is a good sign, but Netherrealm doesn't really have a stake in the arcade stick game as far as I know.
They have some licensed PDP pads coming out but those are cross gen compatible regardless.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hah, well, I'm still in a glass half empty stance when it comes to this, but since MKX put in the driver, it feels like Capcom's hand might be forced this time around.

Neoxon

Hah, well, I'm still in a glass half empty stance when it comes to this, but since MKX put in the driver, it feels like Capcom's hand might be forced this time around.
Plus MadCatz does support the use of the driver (see MarkMan's posts on the subject), so it's not like anyone's stopping them from using the Lab Zero driver.

Clawww

yea. for USF4. hopefully that carries over to SFV but its obviously great that they're using the driver

thank you lab zero

Top Bottom