• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima left Konami/KojiPro on October 9th, non-compete ends in December

heringer

This is all a big con and in December they will unveil Metal Gear Solid 5 (not V), to be released in July 7 of 2017, marking the 30 year anniversary of the series.

#team5

Anyone?

This is all a big con and in December they will unveil Metal Gear Solid 5 (not V), to be released in July 7 of 2017, marking the 30 year anniversary of the series.

#team5

Anyone?

stephen-a-smith-first-take-skip-bayless-2.jpg

Bolivar687

Banned

#team5

Anyone?

Of course. That Joakim Mogrim?
It really was a developer who Kojima had undergo plastic surgery to ship and promote MGSV while he and the real team made MGS5. Obviously the Phantom Pain was not made by the real Kojima.

I mean really, a multiplatform open world shooter for the holidays?

Pilgrimzero

#team5

Anyone?

I'm still waiting for the surprise David Hayter reveal in V. Haven't lost hope yet, gotta have faith!

I also would like to see him do something with studiojapan, but I think we will see something crazy like ms offering huge cash to work on scalebound or something

heringer

Of course. That Joakim Mogrim?
It really was a developer who Kojima had undergo plastic surgery to ship and promote MGSV while he and the real team made MGS5. Obviously the Phantom Pain was not made by the real Kojima.

I mean really, a multiplatform open world shooter for the holidays?
Makes sense. I'm going with that!

I'm still waiting for the surprise David Hayter reveal in V. Haven't lost hope yet, gotta have faith!

He will show up in MGS5 for sure.

Top Bottom