• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman beta opens to PS+ members on 4th March

If you want to get in on the action but missed your chance with the first beta, we’ve got some good news. Starting on 4th March, we’ll re-open the PS4 beta exclusively for all PlayStation Plus members. Mark your calendars as the beta will only be around for that weekend.

Keep your eyes on the ‘Events’ tab on your PS4 and sign up to watch our PlayStation Plus beta livestream, where we’ll pick up our Dualshocks and take you on a developer-guided tour of the beta. You’re sure to learn some secrets or stories from behind the scenes here at Io-Interactive.
Just to be clear: it's for EU and US PS+ members.

24605407013_b5e924001d_z.jpg

Also, new trailer titled 'Legacy' Opening Cinematic

https://youtu.be/3ksCP97Rthw

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016...lus-beta-announced-and-new-trailer-goes-live/

MUnited83

For you.

IvanJ

Banned
Not particularly interested in Hitman, not my type of game.
But I would have tried the beta were it not for the fact that it would stay on my download list forever.
Can't have that, my eyes bleed every time I see Evolve and Battleborn in there.

BibiMaghoo

Exclusive pre-order beta access...
The only way to guarantee your beta access...

So that was a big fucking lie then wasn't it?

shandy706

I enjoyed it on PC.

You can come up with some fun/different ways to take out targets if you've got a good imagination.

It will hand hold you through the initial demo, then you're free to do whatever.

Ambitious

As far as I know, this is kind of a reboot, right?
I only played the first (or second?) game for about three hours or so, but I really liked it, so I'm thinking about getting this one. But if the games are connected in terms of story, I'd rather not skip straight to the sixth one.

MUnited83

For you.
As far as I know, this is kind of a reboot, right?
I only played the first (or second?) game for about three hours or so, but I really liked it, so I'm thinking about getting this one. But if the games are connected in terms of story, I'd rather not skip straight to the sixth one.
I think it's meant to be kind of a "soft-reboot", that said, the story really doesn't matter anyways. I have over 400 hours with the franchise and I still can't for the life of me tell you what the overall plot is :p

Oh yea I will be playing the beta to see if the full game will be worth it down the road. Will a preload option be available?

cresto

Still no Xbox one beta? Is this a joke? If I were considering buying this game, this would be a huge reason to skip it all together.

Nice! Been a while since PS+ beta's have happened.

I enjoyed the GB Quick Look last week, gave me Blood Money vibes so will definitely check this out.

Can't delete betas from the library so nope

Otherwise I'd try it

Still no Xbox one beta? Is this a joke? If I were considering buying this game, this would be a huge reason to skip it all together.

Thread is too meta for me lol

Top Bottom