• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman beta opens to PS+ members on 4th March

Wagram

finally, AAA games for PS4 PS+
PUfiMK2.gif

You'll get the two other A's at a later date.

Gurish

Yay!

PS+ isn't as good anymore when it comes to the free games, but it's still worth the price for the sales and things like this, hopefully IGC will get better as well so it can be the best valued service like it was during last gen.

ShyMel

I wanted to try out the first beta, but didn't want to pre-order and cancel if I didn't enjoy it. Glad it's being opened up to PS+ users.

Beta thread seem to have good impressions so far. Is the game good? I may go for the Intro Pack since I can upgrade whenever I want after that... or not :p

Beta (demo) will give me the chance to test the game but if it's like Blood Money or Contracts then I'll enjoy it so I can at least go for Intro pack. And since some people say the beta is more like a "tutorial" it may not convince me more (maybe convince me not to buy if game is broken but it doesn't seem to be that way).

yes/no ? (didn't bought Firewatch and Undertale... I have to get my impulse buy fix)

Excellent. Potentially a decent PS+ game this month :p

Kinda enjoyed the previous Hitman game on PS3 when it was a PS+ title so looking forward to seeing how this demo shapes up.

Kyonashi

Is this downloadable yet? Can't see it on the store, but the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer is available and they're both open from today right?

Shit. Even betas need to check beta release calendars for other high profile betas. Hitman is going to get merced by Uncharted.

Was we given a Hitman collection on PS+ at some point, I seem to have a lot of them in my purchased section, but I've never played one in my life!

KgEAi7R.png

Xater

Is this downloadable yet? Can't see it on the store, but the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer is available and they're both open from today right?

Nothing in the shop. I also can't find any information when exactly it's supposed to show up.

goonergaz

I played a bit of the hitman game which was on PS+ and was pleasently surprised, looking forward to giving this a spin.

It's exactly the same BETA as before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
With framerate issues, bugs and everything...

They didn't even bother to update the client or release a patch for it.
With no feedback from IO at all that really sends clear message. I won't be even slightly surprised if the full release next week has the same problems as beta.

Tacitus_

^. I don't know anything about this Hitman-game but I'll try the beta.

Is it onlinebased kinda like Destiny/Division or is this 'beta' a singplayer demo?

It's a stealth-puzzle game, where you take out a target in a sandbox environment. And the "MP" is making custom hits and sharing them to other players to try. For example, "kill the gardener with a hammer in under 5 minutes".

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Never been massively into Hitman but I'll try it out.

Xater

It's exactly the same BETA as before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
With framerate issues, bugs and everything...

They didn't even bother to update the client or release a patch for it.
With no feedback from IO at all that really sends clear message. I won't be even slightly surprised if the full release next week has the same problems as beta.

They said in the stream they did today, that this is he exact same beta. It's just for stress testing. The stuff people complained about have already largely been fixed and won#t be found in the final game.

S1kkZ

They said in the stream they did today, that this is he exact same beta. It's just for stress testing. The stuff people complained about have already largely been fixed and won#t be found in the final game.

including the framerate?

Foffy

Banned
Their is MP in a Hitman game?

Multiplayer is there but not in the traditional sense.

Contracts Mode is an online mode where you can create or play hits made by the community which focus on targets of any of the levels IO puts out.

I do not believe much of the "Live Events" content is multiplayer-focused. I say this because I do not know if you need PS+ for that content, because that would be double-bullshit after what they stated today. :/

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It sure would be nice if Grace Chen would update the store. I'd like to remotely start the download so it's done when I get home, especially since it's only running for a few days.

Top Bottom