• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy |OT| The Prisoners of AskforBan

Pilgrimzero

Got my ass handed to me in the first real solo combat. Had to leave after that so couldnt test it more...

Does anyone else get some kind of delay when attacking? Like can you only fire like 3 blasts then it delays? Was I expecting to much to just keep tapping attack (PS5) and just shoot a blast like a FPS or something?

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Got my ass handed to me in the first real solo combat. Had to leave after that so couldnt test it more...

Does anyone else get some kind of delay when attacking? Like can you only fire like 3 blasts then it delays? Was I expecting to much to just keep tapping attack (PS5) and just shoot a blast like a FPS or something?
Can you change the difficulty?

it’s taking every fibre of my being not to just buy the deluxe on the PlayStation store… I want to play this on PC if the port ends up being great post patch, I’m not convinced though.

Fuck sake, first world problems. Probably just end up buying it on PlayStation so I can play later this evening…

SCB3

Wow, imagine being so bothered by seeing black and brown people in your fantasy wizard simulator game
j/k yeah it can be a bit much but I tend to give something a pass if it’s a children’s story… as long as they don’t like, make all the bad guys white, and all the minorities super sympathetic and likeable
Yea its a minor thing just something I noticed

MirageMew2

I'm afew hours in now and I realised something, the amount of diversity is a little off-putting compared to the books/films, theres a bit too much if that makes sense, almost as if when everyone is a minority, are they even a minority anymore? For whats supposed to be 1800's England, its kinda out of place

but whatever Wizards....
You watch the films recently? Many of the supporting Gryffindor cast were minorities.

f@luS

More than a member.
is balanced mode using quality or performance preset ?
If it’s using the same presets as performance , I’ll better get 60fps. If it’s using the quality one at 40fps it may be a good deal

Krathoon

Gold Member
It looks like you can get extra stuff if you link up with Wizarding World. Really, the PS5 version is kind of the better version of the game because you get extra stuff.

Oh yeah, of course twitch numbers are especially huge right now. A lot of people won't play until Friday, or even later if they are on... *shudders* last gen consoles.

Krathoon

Gold Member
We will see if that PC version can be hacked to unlock the PS5 exclusive quest. It depends if it is included and just locked off.

PC is about to unlock. Good luck, early access PC master race chads!

I wonder when Nvidia plans on releasing their damn driver for this game lol

Reactions: GHG

nikos

Same thing happens with pretty much every Steam launch. It can take a few minutes after the designated time.

Last edited:

phant0m

Krathoon

Gold Member
The Wizarding World website is also hanging. You would think they prepared for this.

Last edited:
Wife and I will be picking up an X and a copy this weekend. Not the biggiest potter fan, while the wife is a fucking potter historian. Looks fun as hell. Co worker this morning got a few hours in last night; said its super rich and enjoyable.

Oh, and who's got 300+ hours of PTO? THIS GUY.

Last edited:
Top Bottom