• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Trailer (Guerrilla, post-apocalyptic pre-historic adventure)

Croc

Banned
this looks hilariously uninteresting. It's taking itself waaaay way too seriously for the concept. It's fuckin' robot dinosaurs.

If it were over-the-top and humorous I'd be all on board.

This looks really fucking good. Did not think I would be able to say that about an AAA open-world game this year. Female protagonist and robot enemies (=much less gory violence) are huge pluses.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I didn't know anything about this game until five minutes ago, but it looks gorgeous. Those colors!

Enosh

looked great, man makes me want to buy a ps4

but I thought it was supposed to be an RPG, this just seems like an open world action game ala gta 5 ^^

Poona

Really cool - want it now! Love that we got two games unveiled with female characters and robots. Recore and now Horizon!

This is the kind of games I was hoping for on PS4. Fresh new interesting IPs that don't follow trends like QTE, always online, or MMO "living worlds.

Honestly they shouldn't have made Killzone Shadow Fall and just focused on this game.

Top Bottom