• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Trailer (Guerrilla, post-apocalyptic pre-historic adventure)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
a Monhun game, well.. this was unexpected. Monster Hunter like games are big on handhelds and in japan lets see if this game can bring MonHun fans to consoles and western market.

Woorloog

Banned
Eh. Looks nice i guess, kind of unique setting.
But otherwise... i don't get what's good in this.
Also can't stand the player character talking to herself all the time.

Need to see more.

Listen I was in the other room so I couldnt hear why this pretty lady had to fight robotic dinosaurs in a post apocalyptic future, but I'm sold. I dont own a PS4, I dont know how I'm going to get one, but I'm getting a PS4 for this game.

LordJim

As long as he combat is not just essentially 20 arrows and a couple robot guns and the rope gadget has uses for exploration, not just binding, this could be really promising.

-Deimos

I'm blown away, Sony starting their conference strong.

The VA sounded a lot like Janet Varney, do we have any info on that?

Could someone explain the hype?
It looks like the shooting works like a lot of other 3rd person games.

It looks okay but nothing worth getting hype about or to call outstanding. This is all opinion of course.

NeoROCK

Hopefully this turns into a big hit for Guerrilla.

I don't think KZ ever became as big as GG and Sony had hoped. This title looks like it could be a heavy hitter.

Stunning visuals, and it looks so unique compared to the other stuff at E3. GG is that developer that keeps messing up but you know they can do better, I hope this turns out great.

Skux

I wasn't sold on robot dinos before, it just seemed to crazy to be real.

Well I'm sold on them now. Looks INCREDIBLE.

They have been hiring people off CD Project, so it should be slightly better than their previous games.

This game and gravity daze is the reason why I might get a ps4 (I barely play video games).

Juraash

This looks super cool and interesting. Digging the concept as a whole. If that's an actual gameplay snippet it looks pretty good too.

Nice to see them trying something really different with their next franchise.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
The boss battle lasted a little too long imo, would've been cool to use the rope things earlier to keep the pace going. Not sold yet.

Instro

Looked pretty damn cool. Hope it turns out well, seems like RPG-lite? More action focused maybe? Hard to tell, but the trailer was cool.

I'm incredibly impressed. For a FPS only studio known for competent if middle of the road shooters this is an enormous leap of courage. I hope Sony back them and give this game all the time and money it needs to succeed. The setting, art direction and combat look incredibly fresh and full of potential. Game of the show so far.

Woorloog

Banned
kind of unique setting... right...

Kind of. I cannot think of anything similar now.

Not that it is post-apocalyptic, that's common. The mechanical life, as it is (robo-dinos), (there are other examples in other games) is kind of a new thing though, for video games.

Top Bottom