• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Trailer (Guerrilla, post-apocalyptic pre-historic adventure)

Ledhead

There's a new Horizon PS4 theme up on the store ($1.00)

CLmRGjvUAAATim6.jpg

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/playstationheroes-horizon-zero-dawn-bronze-theme/cid=UP9000-CUSA01087_00-MONTH9THEMEBRONZ

Oh cool. I think i'll grab this

Josh378

Waiting for that metal t-rex to say, "tell me where Optimus Prime is and we might let you live". And transform into Megatron.

Definitely my GOTY when released. (sorry uncharted 4).

Kazdane

The more I learn about this game, the more tempted I feel to get a PS4 so I can get it Day 1. It's just really appealing on all fronts.

Haven't gone back through all of the pages in this thread, but has it been discussed how obsurd Alloy's zip-line animation is? She uses her bare hands just happily sliding down some 200 ft line with no care in the world. I get it....it's a game, but this just looks really dumb to me. How come she can't use her bow instead? This animation breaks the emersion for me greatly. (As much as believeability matters in a post-apocoliptic robot dinosaur open-world game). lol...Anybody else annoyed by this animation?

Top Bottom