• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How well can you draw a Pokemon by memory? Let's find out!

8H2RJMv.png

The real one
ukl1BRn.png

My MS Paint goodness
bTgKIo7.gif

Thank god I got one from the original 150, I don't know shit about any of the other hundreds of Pokemon.

Zyrox

Neat idea for a thread. I got Bonsly on my first try. So here it is. Behold my mad drawing skillz:

KRREZco.png

For reference, the original:
250px-438Bonsly.png

Wasn't too far off. i remembered the yellow dot on its forehead, but not the yellow circles around its eyes.

Ysarus

This thread is amazing.

I wish the generator had language options though. I'm not that familiar with the English names, so I'm more likely to stop on the ultra well-known Pokémon or just my favorites. Googling the names is not an option here. :)

Mawile, Mew, Furfrou, Chespin.
Sorry about the crappy quality.

Wsxixnjt.jpg
iJXP3QKt.jpg
2eK9vP9t.jpg
ZG17ONit.jpg

I was pretty sure Chespin did not look like this… Mine probably has some Oshawott mixed in. Also, yeah, that Furfrou is basically just a dog.

This thread is golden.

Also, it would be interesting if we could submit the drawings, and leave some time for people to guess what it might be :D

B2B50

Neo Member
Gyarados
ySuW8Lb.png

First playthrough of Blue, I nicknamed my magikarp MAGIKARP, and its been a tradition since.

Shahed

Havent followed Pokemon in years and my drawing skills are non existent. But reading this thread has me in tears. My sister is looking at me like im crazy. Awesome

fernoca

Kinda reminds me of Pokémon Art Academy, were the other student that starts with you draws a Pikachu, with reference and obvious instructions...

1SygyTI.jpg

SalvaPot

This is pure brilliance. Do you mind if I share it on facebook? I was thinking of linking to this thread but if you have an account somewhere else you want me to link to give you credit I can do that too.

Also you need NEED to keep making more of this.

Top Bottom