• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
More comfortable with EA's diverse choice of charities than the usual crop of tech-related EFF, Child's Play. Hope this begins to become the norm for Humble Bundle.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
EA redeems itself, really one of the best HB I've seen so far. I sometimes wonder how they can give away these games so cheaply.

Well to an extent it's a promotion for Origin, which is presumably why Dead Space 3 (Origin only) is in the regular bucket instead of Beat The Average.

The other benefit is brand promotion for future entries in the series on the list that are still alive, or in the case of the last two, future DLC customers.

The Cowboy

Trust this to happen when I have no bloomin money in my account and don't get any for 2 weeks. LOL.

Hopefully my money will go in on the last day of the deal as this is to good to pass up.

Already own the games I want, but it's a solid enough deal. Sims DLC, Crysis and Dead Space 2 would be nice stretch goals. But even at that price I don't want the Securom.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Well, I was waiting for a cheap Sims 3 for ages, that'll do!

Even though I can't run these I'm gonna buy them now so I can have them when I have a computer that can run them.

It's far too good a deal to pass up.

KarmaCow

There is no way to redeem a copy of Dead Space 1 bought on Steam, on Origin right? I redeemed Dead Space 2 on Origin a while back because it came with a Steam key but IIRC, there is no cdkey for Dead Space 1.

Not trying to be ngative, but I'm wary of their intentions since EA has a history of pandering... though this is a better way of helping their public image than trying to champion the LGBT movement and calling anyone who criticizes their games homophobes.

Hot damn. This is a perfect move for them, really.

Older games (with exception of Dead Space 3, jesus)

Great PR

Users for Origin

Plug Upcoming Games

"Wait, what!?" is the right response, considering the games involved. Bit surprised that they actually stuck Dead Space 3 in the PWYW column instead of making it BTA. On that note, I wonder if Dead Space 2 will be a bonus (Fake edit: Looked at the Steam Database, both DS and DS2 were last edited 9 days ago).

Real edit: Noticed that Bulletstorm was also edited 9 days ago. Possible bonuses: Dead Space 2 and Bulletstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom