• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exile550

Have at it guys! Quote to reveal Origin Keys.

Dead Space
[email='FBCC-J5U3-B9F9-58Q4-35J5][/email]
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
[email='CBHR-EXSN-HLYM-VJBM-7SKE][/email]
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
[email='7FNN-Y9RB-2GDK-4V55-4NJ2][/email]
Medal of Honor
[email='CVYQ-X7QU-4NXR-TN9E-H3XS][/email]
Mirror's Edge
[email='8QUU-9UML-CYKY-XBK8-TMU2][/email]
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
[email='3P2J-EN4D-RRS4-A95G-5NQV][/email]
Populous
[email='2WYY-53W6-UAYV-EFHU-46KQ][/email]
The Sims 3
[email='FT66-STYE-VNGX-P6CW-3NBB][/email]

I bought this last Wednesday when it went live and kind of just left it there. Haven't been keeping up. Anyone know why Sims 3 disappeared from the download list? I think I missed something.

ArynCrinn

Banned
The quoting thing is about as dumb as the just posting raw codes in public thing. Best and most reliable way to do it is to just post what you have and ask for a quote/PM, handle it through PM, and edit when taken.

Whatever happened to those days...

Anyway, the bonus games are lame as fuck, imo.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The quoting thing is about as dumb as the just posting raw codes in public thing. Best and most reliable way to do it is to just post what you have and ask for a quote/PM, handle it through PM, and edit when taken.
Eh? Does Origin block you out for a while after a few failed codes like Steam?

ArynCrinn

Banned
Eh? Does Origin block you out for a while after a few failed codes like Steam?

Nah, it's just that GAF lurkers/grabbers are just as bad as off-site lurkers/grabbers. If you post it in public, even if in quote form for members-only it's still going to be scooped by a invisible few. The more legitimate way of doing it is what I decribed. Just post what you've got and handle it through PM mono-e-mono so to speak.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Nah, it's just that GAF lurkers/grabbers are just as bad as off-site lurkers/grabbers. If you post it in public, even if in quote form for members-only it's still going to be scooped by a invisible few. The more legitimate way of doing it is what I decribed. Just post what you've got and handle it through PM mono-e-mono so to speak.
If you're dropping quotes you have crossed the line of giving no fucks, so I don't think it's a real issue.

ShizWhiz

Neo Member
tyfZXJp.png

Free to a good home

This is the original Populous for PC right? Does it hold up? I played Populous on SNES ages ago and remembered not liking it much (preferred SimCity).

LAMBO

Disappointing? What what you expecting?

What's with the half blue faces? i've seen a few avatars with them. Reminds me of POE regal orbs.

inky

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but RA3 is locked to 30fps, or at least it was way back when I bought it. It was also very disappointing if you are coming from RA2 and love that one =/

Kabuto

Mirror's Edge Origin Key
5SJA-9SCP-QFHX-8H58-F3RT

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
PPJAA-RDE5M-GHBBB

Yo welcome

Cody_D165

Banned
Here you are ladies and gents, quote this post for the added Origin keys.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
Populous Origin Key

ArynCrinn

Banned
If you're dropping quotes you have crossed the line of giving no fucks, so I don't think it's a real issue.

You make a valid point. xD

But when I give codes I just tend to do it this way. It eliminates hoarding and gives every user a valid chance at first come first serve. Obviously people can do what they want. But that's just my prerogative. Same with trading keys for gifts, the person offering the lowest value goes first, no exceptions. If it's equal, then keys go first granted the person you're trading with doesn't have a scamming rep..

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
lol you dream big, son. At best, they might add one ME game.

It'd still be better than a DOSBox game, and I say that as a DOSBox fan.

Though honestly, I'd rather them give out Dead Space 1-3 completely instead of skipping 2. That's the major WTF from this update.

Deadbeat

Banned

Though honestly, I'd rather them give out Dead Space 1-3 completely instead of skipping 2. That's the major WTF from this update.
Dead Space 3 has micro transactions so they are probably banking on that. All the mini DLC shit was free on PC in Dead Space 2 and the big DLC mission isnt on PC either. Only Dead Space 3 has all its DLC on PC.

This deal is amazing. Even though I owned every game in the pack except for Burnout and Dead Space 3, getting both of those games for $10 (which I still felt was being skimpy) is incredible.

Now they ad Red Alert and Populous?

Lets hope that these types of deals keep coming. I can't believe how awesome this is!!

Edit - Anyone who doesn't have BF3 yet.

8SCC-7ZBK-VPY8-HCCD-94QQ

ArynCrinn

Banned

Dead Space 2 was my favorite, dat White Suit! And the hardcore mode was actually HARDCORE.

But a bunch of missed opportunities in this bundle. Namely Crysis 1/3, Bulletstorm and Dead Space 2. All for what? C&C and Populous...please.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Dead Space 2 was my favorite, dat White Suit! And the hardcore mode was actually HARDCORE.

But a bunch of missed opportunities in this bundle. Namely Crysis 1/3, Bulletstorm and Dead Space 2. All for what? C&C and Populous...please.

What's wrong with C&C and Populous? There great games

Once again, but PM me if anyone has a Dead Space 2 Steam Key, and I'll give you every Origin key I have (I haven't used any and I have no desire to install that client).

El Odio

Banned
Eh, there could have been better games to add but I'm fine with at least RA3. Commanders challenge was fun on 360 and at least now I have the whole package.

DocSeuss

Wait...Uprising and Populous???

Where's Bulletstorm? Will there be more unlocks?

I've never, ever seen Humble do more than one unlock. I don't think they do it. Plenty of games EA could have chosen (like, say, just about any Bioware game, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, etc). Pretty sure they won't being doing Crysis 3.

It's possible they're intending on doing another bundle later and have held back some games for that.

Kouriozan

Well, this bundle was a success for EA, tons of new Origin users.
I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the week 2 bonus just to be able to make a "Origin bundle 2".

AHA-Lambda

I've never, ever seen Humble do more than one unlock. I don't think they do it. Plenty of games EA could have chosen (like, say, just about any Bioware game, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, etc). Pretty sure they won't being doing Crysis 3.

It's possible they're intending on doing another bundle later and have held back some games for that.

It's possible, THQ had 2 seperate extras, but I think that is the only one.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
To anyone wondering why they didn't put Dead Space 2 in the bundle, I just bought it off Origin for £2.99 to complete the collection.

I'm part of the problem, sorry.

Coreda

I'll be buying it, too. :)

And sorry to ask again, but where do you find the Steam keys for these games? Cant find them for the life of me and I'm trying to get this done soon.

You mean for the Humble Bundle? There's a Steam tab next to the Origin tab in your My Account page.

steamtabcpsxv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom