• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am flying over 1000 miles to see a woman I met before Christmas |OT| On her money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

OP, if there is any worthwhile comment reading here, please have a loved one (not her) know your travel details - your itinerary, where you are staying, etc.

Let me remind you what you are doing:
You met a random stranger on the internet who felt like buying you a ticket, even trusting you to hold her extra money. And you are staying at this stranger's apartment.

I hope it works out well for you two, but please be careful.

Parents are already notified and have everything copied and forwarded. Every precaution has been taken. Love jets are go.

You'd best be checking in often, OP!

ibuN7SgBWzTxXM.gif

Hieberrr

This gon b gud.

As weird as I personally think this whole thing is, I have nothing but words of encouragement for both of you. Just don't do anything stupid.

NateDrake

Good luck.

But, as others have said, kinda early to proclaim love for her.

Edit: Wow Geek 2 Geek options in my area are terrible. :-(

tagged for future reference

Don't get kidnapped or anything crazy OP, and if crazy shit does happen, you probably shouldn't go to GAF first (sorry OT)

Trin

You should probably post a pic of her so we can... uh... alert the authorities if anything goes wrong.

Yeah, that's it.

I met this exact girl before. I left her apartment when I saw a book that read "How To Serve Man" not falling for that one!
And there was a plaque that said something like no looking in a devils 3 way. I kid you not.

maomaoIYP

This thread sounds FUN.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OR GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congrats mate, half-Asians have a median of 8/10. You are on a good track.

The thread immediately reminded me of:

http://www.chine-informations.com/images/upload2/gong%20li%202.jpgIMG][/QUOTE]

Also this. [spoiler]But why does it remind you of Gong Li man?[/spoiler]

SteveWD40

Good luck tiny dancer.

Have you skyped though? Do you know what she looks like? It does matter even if you think it doesnt.

Look OP like all good stories I need something to get emotional invest in. So please show me those tickets so I can make like GAF and BELIEVE.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gentlemen. I will be in her presence alone most of the time. We are planning on also heading to her parents' place while they are away.

1. I don't get into things like this unless I'm sure
  2. How do you know?
  3. I don't have my TV any more, sorry.

1. That's what the others said too...
2. At least imo, you can't be in love with someone from the limited exposure you two have had. Maybe different for others, but I don't see it working like that. Doesn't mean you won't go spend time and then fall for it.
3. Buy one please so I can have it

Sounds like you'll be dangling from a meat hook in her basement with all the others.
:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom