• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am flying over 1000 miles to see a woman I met before Christmas |OT| On her money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, anything to do with the woman (her Facebook, commenting on her pic) is not cool. And we only have OP's word that she's even aware of this thread.

Yeah, posting her facebook is too far. The OP dragged himself down this hole, so I don't really feel bad for him.

But still, it's a train wreck I can't look away from.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
52k.gif

LOL CATDAM

Effnine

Why would you guys feel bad for him? He created this thread and knew full well the consequences. He is not unfamiliar with GAF and should be well-aware of the power of Detective-GAF. He knew this was coming and is probably loving every second of it.

inky

Holy flying pages batman...

So OP wasn't lying...? Facebook kinda confirms that ya?

Unless...

Op created her FB page...

Maybe he made it all up, and the guy in the videos is an actor and the real person behind all his posts carefully crafted a social experiment at our expense... what will the stunning conclusion be?

MormaPope

Banned
If the OP wasn't lying, she knows about this thread. So she's going to see or find out potentially that because of Ashodin's disclosure that people were able to find out about her through her boyfriends live blogging.

OP didn't clearly think this through.

Why would you guys feel bad for him? He created this thread and knew full well the consequences. He is not unfamiliar with GAF and should be well-aware of the power of Detective-GAF. He knew this was coming and is probably loving every second of it.

Yeah i get that. But for fucks sake look at the guy. This shit dont tell you hes got enough problems?

He never shouldve made this thread.

Maybe your right, maybe he's getting off on actually having attention on him for once in his life.

Angry Fork

Everyone in the beginning thought this train wreck would be something like OP getting denied at the airport or ending up chained to a hook but now it's turned to a completely different kind of train wreck =(

Feel bad for the girl if she's reading this thread. Lesson is: Please don't post personal shit even if you think it'll be fun for others to see especially if there are other participants. The internet is too scary, with too much potential.

He hasn't posted in a while though so I guess we'll wait and see what he has to say unless thread is locked before then, hopefully not.

soepje

I feel bad for OP now, and even worse for the girl. Isn´t it possible to block links to facebook accounts on gaf? It´s quite personal.

Effnine

Even if he doesn't care, she almost certainly does. The genie's already out of the bottle.

Based on the fact that she has a Facebook and online dating profile, I'd say it's just all fair game. I really don't see why people are getting upset over this stuff. You put yourself out there on the Internet and this stuff happens. Everyone knows that. She's old enough and smart enough to know better. She's an adult, not a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom