• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am flying over 1000 miles to see a woman I met before Christmas |OT| On her money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgossard

jules_winnfield_2.jpg

What does GAF look like Ashodin?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
At this rate with detective GAF..... there will be bans.

Not quite at that level yet but the OP basically put himself out there. This is the internet, what else do you expect? It's not gone far nor should it really but that won't stop some from trying to go too far if they should choose to. I'm having fun with the reaction and don't want to see the TC overly exposed on a more personal level.

What I've seen so far doesn't stretch anything too far yet.

EDIT on the facebook posts, I'm not sure if that's too far but damnit if the TC didn't overly expose or ask for this attention :/

The internet finds a way, sadly.

depths20XX

Haha, the internet has no patience. "It's been an hour since he landed and said he'd post pics, what the fuck is going onnnnn"

He's probably going in hard

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Gaf is being played like a fiddle.

OP aint traveling nowhere, made up a bullshit thread knowing detective gaf would find his youtube channel in an effort to publicize his fledgling show.

MormaPope

Banned
Man, this thread is gonna get locked before we find out whats going on. The blame shouldn't really be on a specific person though, the OP was very generous with what info he's given out. Not saying it's alright to post his info in this thread, but he did tell a lot of info.

scy

Gaf is being played like a fiddle.

OP aint traveling nowhere, made up a bullshit thread knowing detective gaf would find his youtube channel in an effort to publicize his fledgling show.

Brilli--no, wait, what's the long term gain from this?

ISOM

Yeah, no need to go through all he's uploaded, done or posted just because he made a (presumably) stupid and hilarious thread. I know this shit is hilarious, but we don't need to humiliate him.

I wouldn't put it past GAF.

That point has been crossed about 30 pages ago, people here have no deceny or delicacy. I doubt the OP will update us now.

This Thread is off the rails...

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going.
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing.
Is it raining?
Is it snowing?
Is a hurricane a blowing?

Not a speck of light is showing
so the danger must be growing.
Are the fires of hell a glowing?
Is the grisly reaper mowing?
Yes! The danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing.
And they're certainly not showing
any signs that they are slowing!

Grakl

haha you guys are awesome!

I'm going to lay down for a nap now, my plane leaves in four hours. I'll be taking pictures as I head towards Richmond for oohs and ahhs. Also pictures in flight.

Richmond, Virginia? That's where I live!

This thread got big.

Did someone say bans?

iEujDhqnuuSfJ.gif

This Thread is off the rails...

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going.
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing.
Is it raining?
Is it snowing?
Is a hurricane a blowing?

Not a speck of light is showing
so the danger must be growing.
Are the fires of hell a glowing?
Is the grisly reaper mowing?
Yes! The danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing.
And they're certainly not showing
any signs that they are slowing!

<3 <3 <3

you'll do well here, Junior.

D_prOdigy

Yeah it's no fun going too far. I edited my post speculating her real name after about two minutes, but I think someone quoted it, so. yeah.

Tek

ugh this is just becoming sad now...I neglected doing reports to watch this thread...now its turned into Fedora-gate, wtf youtube videos and blue balls on the delivery of pics...

with a side of Linkin Park

Raiden

Banned
Holy shit, we have both their facebooks plastered all up in here, including awkward youtube videos of him.

This is it people, this is why we're all on GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom