• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I thought my headphones were plugged in but they weren't

FuTrtJD.jpg

Uh...

What are ya doing here?

Gorillaz

Since that pretty much doomed the thread, I just want to say how hilarious it is that no matter what happens this thread will always haunt OP. I mean if that facebook ad real? Holy shit.

Nate's never going to escape this thread.

Really surprised that he didn't get tagged from it.

Aye. The responsible side of me is starting to think that it should be locked~ Nate's probably getting annoyed (if he isn't already, which is unlikely). Seriously, this shit stays with you for ages and that would be extremely annoying.

terrisus

Aye. The responsible side of me is starting to think that it should be locked~ Nate's probably getting annoyed (if he isn't already, which is unlikely). Seriously, this shit stays with you for ages and that would be extremely annoying.

Considering there are people with tags linking to posts they made in like 2006, Nate still has a while to go.

Tbh not sure he needs to be. Seems like GAF has already tagged him. lol

True.

Hard to believe this thread had started at the end of February. How time flies.

GFz7rxg.gif

And:

A poem for thee, Mr. EightBit; my tribute to this fine 2014 event:

When future GAF comes upon this thread,
seeking future advice in their future beds;
should their sibling(s) hear the slapping of thighs
may this GIF's message prevent a morning demise:

8s6gdJf.gif

I hope this thread is never locked and is continually bumped from the grave.

It's the gift that keeps on giving. Nate is a cautionary tale for all. Like a Grimm's Fairy Tale.

Top Bottom