• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm playing Nintendo Switch tomorrow at PAX, what unanswered questions do you have?

Compsiox

Banned
Probably because it's a loud convention and trying to blast out the speakers in handheld mode wouldn't be good. If there had been audio problems beyond what we've heard already from journalist hands-on, we'd have heard of them by now.

They even blocked the audio jack

th4tguy

How clicky were the buttons. I'm mainly going to be using this thing in portable mode and most of that will be spent in bed at night next to my wife and with a sleeping infant in the room. The 3DS buttons are too clicky and annoys the others in the room. Was really hoping for quieter buttons.

//ARCANUM

How clicky were the buttons. I'm mainly going to be using this thing in portable mode and most of that will be spent in bed at night next to my wife and with a sleeping infant in the room. The 3DS buttons are too clicky and annoys the others in the room. Was really hoping for quieter buttons.

i think they're pretty on par with the 3DS in terms of clickiness. Was hard to hear, but I would expect the same or louder.

TheFuzz

This is easily the sexiest piece of tech Nintendo has developed in a while. It's something that's slick and looks clean while also having a certain "Nintendo" charm to it.

I love my white n3DS with the wooden plate, but this thing looks glorious.

Charadis

It's pretty darn snug. But I imagine if they come out with a screen protector designed for it, that it would fit in the dock.

Thank you, this is good to know!

I was afraid of that, but oh well; kinda figured it might be. If I have to, I'll just play the Switch as a handheld and not worry about the dock. I'm more of a portable gamer anyways, but I absolutely must have glass screen protector!

//ARCANUM

Thank you, this is good to know!

I was afraid of that, but oh well; kinda figured it might be. If I have to, I'll just play the Switch as a handheld and not worry about the dock. I'm more of a portable gamer anyways, but I absolutely must have glass screen protector!

I think it would be real dumb for a company to design a screen protector that didn't function with the Switch for 50% of it's use. I highly doubt that will happen.

Top Bottom