• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Jam (GUILTY GEAR) the first game character that changes her panties everyday? NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxi

Banned
110827_nakano_broadway_otaku_tokyo_shops_anime_vinyl_toys_7.jpg

So upon further research, it seems like the main character of Yandere Simulator changes her panties daily, which serves as a gameplay mechanic.
I don't know if this counts against Jam though since the game is still technically in development, and it is based upon game time, not actual days in real time.
Still, the mechanic was introduced before Jam was announced for Revelator.

omg

YandereDev also once said in the future Yandere-chan will be able to take her own panty shot and send it to Info-chan, but this has not been implemented yet.

NEXT GEN

petran79

Banned
I see that each picture has different character color palettes.

Dont the palettes affect the underwear color instead of the date?

Because if you mix both palette and panties, there might be a color mismatch that would be displeasing to the eyes

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
W-when is Revelator coming to NA PS4's again?

mollipen

Because if you mix both palette and panties, there might be a color mismatch that would be displeasing to the eyes

Which is how you know a guy did this, because I think in general, when women are worried about panty color coordination, it's with you bra, not your outfit (unless there's special reason to care).

L33T

Banned
Aw cool!

A new day, a new wank.

Or if you a thirsty boi, turn the clocks forward and have a jolly old jam every hour.

But if you a hardcore brotha, another fap, another minute.

This is why Guilty Gear is better than Blazblue.

Power to the pantsu fam, good job, i just love it so much.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Dogs have very long tongues in general I think.

NnWCg1Z.gif

Hm dunno, i'm looking at a bunch of Shiba Inu pics right now and they don't seem to have long tongues like the doge in the video.

Reishiki

Banned
Which is how you know a guy did this, because I think in general, when women are worried about panty color coordination, it's with you bra, not your outfit (unless there's special reason to care).

I wore a black bra with white panties once. Once.

Never again

Chariot

Hm dunno, i'm looking at a bunch of Shiba Inu pics right now and they don't seem to have long tongues like the doge in the video.
Is there a Gaffer with a shiba whose tongue he could pull? We must know.

d4fb81171f8de018819a4b077c102b39-pulling-on-a-sleeping-cats-tongue.gif

I think dogs have long tongues, but just don't let them hang out all day usually. But I don't really know. I just like gifs of people pulling their pet's tongues.

Nachos

Aw cool!

A new day, a new wank.

Or if you a thirsty boi, turn the clocks forward and have a jolly old jam every hour.

But if you a hardcore brotha, another fap, another minute.

This is why Guilty Gear is better than Blazblue.

Power to the pantsu fam, good job, i just love it so much.

This is some strange free-form poetry.

DrArchon

Do video game characters ever wash their clothes? What do they smell like most of the time?

The only one I can think of is Agent York in Deadly Premonition, and that's totally optional.

I can't believe I've wasted my life playing as and idolizing a bunch of disgusting bums.

rpmurphy

The only one I can think of is Agent York in Deadly Premonition, and that's totally optional.

I can't believe I've wasted my life playing as and idolizing a bunch of disgusting bums.
I feel sorry for shopkeepers. They probably have the worst jobs in the RPG universe, having to take in armor and weapons of the grotesque quality and have to clean them up for resale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom