• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Nintendo Switch Launch Lineup Announced

watershed

Banned
I imagine the NA launch line up is going to be even worse. What the hell. Whatever the launch window is, it needs to be fuckin' packed with great 1st party titles. Otherwise it will be pretty easy for me to sit out until holiday at the earliest.

Sapientas

I imagine the NA launch line up is going to be even worse. What the hell. Whatever the launch window is, it needs to be fuckin' packed with great 1st party titles. Otherwise it will be pretty easy for me to sit out until holiday at the earliest.
There is no region lock and they said the console will be released worldwide. Pretty sure that's the NA launch line-up too.
Edit: I'm very wrong as there is another thread with the NA line-up.

Sayad

Meh, will wait until the holidays before considering a Switch, it sure is better than the WiiU line up though. Not sure if BotW is a bigger sell than NSMBU was for those who already have a WiiU, but I guess this is one instance Nintendo is glad the WiiU did poorly!

First year line up looking solid.

Spades

Has there been any further confirmation on what is being release on retail and digital for the JP launch in the recent weeks? I've still not heard anything more about Derby Stallion.

Top Bottom