• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

Shy

Guys, I made a gif.

jeff_desk687ysxq.gif
I love it. <3

Please add "abandon thread" to it.

Mindlog

Great stream. Really great to watch everything randomly click leading into Victory Achieved!
The Witness has a lot of that.

Jintor

That sounds bad. Always thought he was a god gamer

Op made me think he was the god gamer the only stream I watched was early on and he looked very non pro then.

He always does it in one. You're just seeing him deliberately recreate the mistakes that amateurs make so that impressionable watchers know what to avoid

repeater

As much as I love Jeff's Bloodborne streams, these retro game streams were a good idea. the Might & Magic stream was SO GOOD

repeater

Judging from Jeff's Twitch page, today's Sunday Retro PC Game Stream will be the original (original) X-COM. That sounds like a lot of fun! :)

Mindlog

Die hard X-Com fan for decades. I never made the switch to Open XCOM because my custom setup is very good.
Turns out Open XCOM does almost all of the same stuff!
Best stream yet. To 20 more years of playing X-Com.

The only thing missing for me is -1 menus so you can max stuff and autoproduce.

Shy

No live stream today.
Jeff's Twitter. said:
Sadly, the day got away from me, so no livestream today--sorry kids! I'll be back next Sunday. Stay outta trouble til then!

If you're reading this Jeff. Have a safe trip, and great week.

An-Det

Jeff Green
&#8207;@Greenspeak
I am back from visiting the wildings and white walkers of Canada, so livestreaming resumes today. Gonna play more Bloodborne DLC. Time TBD!

Jeff Green
&#8207;@Greenspeak
I know it's supposed to be retro-PC Sunday, but I gotta get through Bloodborne maaaan. Don't hate.

Jeff Green
&#8207;@Greenspeak
I am back from visiting the wildings and white walkers of Canada, so livestreaming resumes today. Gonna play more Bloodborne DLC. Time TBD!

Jeff Green
&#8207;@Greenspeak
I know it's supposed to be retro-PC Sunday, but I gotta get through Bloodborne maaaan. Don't hate.

I'm ready for the stream.

mulac

I dont get it; whats the appeal?

He's not great at BB - FightinCowboy is a much more interesting commentator and better player from what i've seen...or am I missing something?

I dont get it; whats the appeal?

He's not great at BB - FightinCowboy is a much more interesting commentator and better player from what i've seen...or am I missing something?

dat not so subtle plug

But for real, he's a gaming personality that's been in the industry for decades, he's funny, insightful and is entertaining to watch. You ain't gotta be good at the game to be entertaining.

Has Jeff finished up everything else in Bloodborne? I haven't watched his streams since he started playing the DLC (which I haven't bought yet).

Jintor

Ok fair enough! Actually enjoying this latest stream to be fair.

Yeah. Jeff oscilates wildly between 'amazingly competent' and 'Jeff what are you doing oh god', often within the space of about 2 minutes, and between that and his banter and his general knowledge of games and the industry, he's just a really fun watch.

Also he died like 1500 times in dark souls 1

Top Bottom