• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls III...STAMINA GREEN

rando14

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak
Saturday morning Dark Souls 3 livestream to begin at 10 am, after I have my Cap'n Crunch and chocolate milk.

Catching up on Jeff's Dark Souls 3 streams. As someone who has never played Dark Souls 3 but loves Bloodborne, I think this Catacombs area looks mind-numbingly boring and is turning me off from trying the game at all. It's like the repetitive Chalice Dungeons from Bloodborne but as a main area. Everything looks so boring and samey and it's filled with the most generic enemies ever.

UrbanRats

Catching up on Jeff's Dark Souls 3 streams. As someone who has never played Dark Souls 3 but loves Bloodborne, I think this Catacombs area looks mind-numbingly boring and is turning me off from trying the game at all. It's like the repetitive Chalice Dungeons from Bloodborne but as a main area. Everything looks so boring and samey and it's filled with the most generic enemies ever.

It is shit.
Worst area of the game by a long shot.
Thankfully, most of the other areas are great.

Giever

I liked the Catacombs of Carthus, I found both the Smouldering Lake and the Road of Sacrifices (up until the Halfway Fortress) worse.

Jeff stressed out a few in the chat between the bridge and his inventory management. Those with weaker constitutions are no longer with us :(

The new area looks nice

I love Jeff but sometimes his critical thinking goes out the window when playing this game, haha. Like when he's trying to figure out how to cut a bridge, he keeps walking AWAY from the bridge, into a cave, and attacks stalagmites with candles on them, expecting this to somehow cause the bridge to collapse.

Jeff, you're a game consultant, you should know better! ;p

I love Jeff but sometimes his critical thinking goes out the window when playing this game, haha. Like when he's trying to figure out how to cut a bridge, he keeps walking AWAY from the bridge, into a cave, and attacks stalagmites with candles on them, expecting this to somehow cause the bridge to collapse.

Jeff, you're a game consultant, you should know better! ;p

Sure, but have you played PC adventure games?

An-Det

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
Dark Souls 3 livestream in a couple hours. Let's say, err, 2 pm pacific!

Edit:

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
Okay new (definitive!) livestream start time is 2:30 PM Pacific. Here is a handy chart for the time challenged!

https://t.co/AgBEYDQt8X

Shy

7HDdfvw.gif

An-Det

Oh nice, it's pretty late so I wasn't expecting a stream. Just got done making dinner, so this is a treat to sit down to.

This could be a tough boss. I know Jeff is close, but that arrow attack is devastating.

Jeff always plays a bruiser. Do you think he should be wearing heavier armor?

Top Bottom