• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just saw a mom bird feeding her kid at Costco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

I'd always assumed it was a black people thing.

AbeOik6.jpg

ThisGuy

I've never seen anyone do this. They don't carry Gerber's at Costco? This is gross.

I honestly feel like people who buy into "things white people do" also believe other groups of people are inclined to do something they feel is ridiculous.

studyguy

Ding ding ding you guessed correctly!

They eat poo. Their mothers poo to be specific.

Koalas now get a -5 in cuteness.

Do they eat the fecal matter? Googling now wish me luck

Edit: yep

Tempted to google this. Eh fuck it I'm googling.

EDIT: Like oh my god why.

They reverse everything since they're down under. Food in the butt, poo out the mouth.

How do Koalas feed their young?

giphy.gif

I guess I just can't be mad that the prevailing stereotypes around my race involve being bad at dancing, and having the free time and resources to get caught up in silly fads. It's a lot better than stereotypes about being lazy and abandoning the mother of my children, but sure I can see why people are upset,

Enzom21

Why does it matter what color I am?

So you're not black right?
Rather than trying to be clever, why not just call out the OP about what you think is racism against white people?
Because you're not clever at all.

So as a fellow black person(You are black right?), what else do we do?

Aselith

I guess I just can't be mad that the prevailing stereotypes around my race involve being bad at dancing, and having the free time and resources to get caught up in silly fads. It's a lot better than stereotypes about being lazy and abandoning the mother of my children, but sure I can see why people are upset,

Don't forget the mayonnaise that's the really damaging one

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!
So you're not black right?
Rather than trying to be clever, why not just call out the OP about what you think is racism against white people?
Because you're not clever at all.

So as a fellow black person(You are black right?), what else do we do?

I don't think OP is racist. I don't think what he said is racist.

I think it is absurd. Just as absurd as saying it is a black person thing.

Or an any type of person thing.

It is a silly generalization.

Enzom21

I have 100$ put down on the second one.
Of course it is.
I don't think OP is racist. I don't think what he said is racist.

I think it is absurd. Just as absurd as saying it is a black person thing.

Or an any type of person thing.

It is a silly generalization.

The OP is white making fun of what they perceive as something other white people would do.
Are black making fun of what you perceive other black folks would do?
There is a world of difference between what the OP wrote and what you wrote if you're not.
So you're black right? Mr. Clever.

akira28

Most white people don't do things like this, but it seems like it's mostly white people that do things like this.

some people do it for fun.

other people live on a fucking grassy rock in some windy wilderness and ain't no Gerber babies growing up out there.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
She took food in her mouth, chewed it, spit it onto a spoon and then fed to him.

Is this one of those white people fads or is it just Costco craziness?

White person does = White person fad

Is that what I'm understanding? I'm pretty sure if I said the opposite I'd be labeled a racist.

studyguy

Don't forget the mayonnaise that's the really damaging one

Anecdotal but my first white friend when I was a little kid used to eat mayo sandwiches. Like thin ass wonderbread with THICK chunks of mayo. Get grossed out thinking of it. Like obviously it's not indicative of anything real but god damn son, you set me up here for a lifetime of jokes breh. I'm sure everyone has those weird one offs though so w/e

Anecdotal but my first white friend when I was a little kid used to eat mayo sandwiches. Like thin ass wonderbread with THICK chunks of mayo. Get grossed out thinking of it. Like obviously it's not indicative of anything real but god damn son, you set me up here for a lifetime of jokes breh.

My father did this. He probably still does.

diaspora

Anecdotal but my first white friend when I was a little kid used to eat mayo sandwiches. Like thin ass wonderbread with THICK chunks of mayo. Get grossed out thinking of it. Like obviously it's not indicative of anything real but god damn son, you set me up here for a lifetime of jokes breh. I'm sure everyone has those weird one offs though so w/e

yikes

akira28

black kid here, we were raised on that mustard and cheese on white bread. carrot sticks and celery sticks on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom