• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadowfall Press Preview Thread

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
1a0szw.jpg

Compare with a launch PS3 game.

Squire

Banned
Dont press usually frown upon these private previews?

No, preview events are fine. They make sense.

Review events are what the press doesn't like. They can both be used to push opinion one way, but no matter what, a preview csn only be taken as "This is how this game looks so far" whereas a review is potentially viewed as purchase advice.

Uhhh...don't read the Gamespot preview if you're trying to go in fresh...or even if you're not. They hint at something pretty big.

Well there goes my next hour. Must listen to every preview because I have a problem

EDIT:
Uhhh...don't read the Gamespot preview if you're trying to go in fresh...or even if you're not. They hint at something pretty big.
Thankyou so much, trying really hard to avoid spoilers. *bows*

Jtrizzy

Wow this looks really good. The game itself sounds fun too. Sounds like they could have done 60 in single player and the difference wouldn't be that big.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Most of the screenshots are delicious. But what's up with this one?

2351339-sp04_004.png

After watching the IGN preview, those branching paths, man I'm way too hyped for this now. Looks amazing, and they showed the same area as GTTV did and it wasn't stuttering.

Very impressive. I would have liked the jaggies to be gone, but thank god it's all in 1080p so in movement they will be less visible. I think the game will look mighty fine and clean in motion.

Pretty great that they used REAL gameplay screens.

The hint? They've always hinted at it in interviews/Q&A and whatnot.

Don't read if you haven't read Gamespots preview

I'm pretty sure on Twitter that the director said no when asked about whether or not we'd get to play as a character on the Helghast side.

Very impressive. I would have liked the jaggies to be gone, but thank god it's all in 1080p so in movement they will be less visible. I think the game will look mighty fine and clean in motion.

Pretty great that they used REAL gameplay screens.

Can't believe this is gonna be in 1080p. Next gen looks promising

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
so much positive feedback, I hope this game gets to shine.

Apart from the visuals, I am most happy about the fact that the game is heading away from the linear level and objectives of the past. The IGN video compared it, to some extent, to Crysis, which could be pretty awesome.

Top Bottom