• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KIM KARDASHIAN GAME CRASHES! KIM NOW GETTING DEATH THREATS!

This game must be extremely time sensitive if people are losing their shit like this

There's time limits to the events in the game, like the other ones in the series. It's an hour or something after you start it. So people are getting pissy because they're fucking up an event?

*sigh*

All these people screaming to adopt a virtual stray cat, but wouldn't adopt one in real life.

It's not real, you morons. It's a cheap mobile game.

Tetranet

I was laughing and laughing... until some people said this game is all they have.

You know, this reaction is hilarious to most of us, but some people may actually be unable to cope without something that seems trivial to everyone else.

>:)

iUsrWGC.gif

200 million? $100 million? $85 million?

My goodness, this world is coming to an end.

Also at the twitter comments. Just read them.

Damn. Casuals not hardcore? The irony. Crazy.

j0hnnix

I don't like Kim K. Or anything she promotes but damn this is ridiculous , people are losing their minds over a stupid mobile game. What has the world come too..

vypek

There's time limits to the events in the game, like the other ones in the series. It's an hour or something after you start it. So people are getting pissy because they're fucking up an event?

Oh, I see. Well if the game is no longer working doesn't it mean that it won't be timing the event?

IDK, seems very silly to get pissy about and this game seems to require too much time/attention

SZips

That's some of the saddest yet hilarious crap I've read recently. My God, I'd like to believe most of these people are just trolling but I know better.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Next time you guys post a 'Wall of Shame - Neogaf' thread, keep this in mind.

Keep this in mind for comparison's sake for your oust your community.

Oh, I see. Well if the game is no longer working doesn't it mean that it won't be timing the event?

IDK, seems very silly to get pissy about and this game seems to require too much time/attention

I'm unsure. If I had to guess, it just goes off of your phone's clock so it's always going.

But yeah the game is basically as P2W as it gets. This article on Jezebel is freaking hilarious about it Where the author somehow spent 500$ on it

This is hilarious, but at the same time it feels like "auto-correct fails" where after the first few funny real ones you can assume the rest are just people intentionally trying to one-up each other in how over the top they can go.

DarkKyo

I'd crash the moon into our planet if it meant this app would stay dead and its users crushed to dust. If most of humanity is like this then what's the fucking point.

Yarbskoo

What the hell am I reading? Is that a real game? Why is it making so much money?
Why do people care about Kim Kardashian? What does "has crashed" mean?
Why are these people so angry? Half of these comments don't even make any sense.

Is this what EA has to look forward to if The Sims 4 has DRM like SimCity?

Fuck her and her stupid fucking game. Didn't she test it for bugs, or was she a lazy shit? I'm guessing the latter. Fuck her, I want my money back. Battlefield 4 worked better than this. What a fucking cunt, I spent £20 on IAPs and I want a refund of them. Seriously, I want to fucking kill her. Or she could refund me, and then I'll kill the stupid fucking lowlife a bit more quickly. Stealing the money off of honest, calm people like me. Bitch.

L Thammy

What the hell am I reading? Is that a real game? Why is it making so much money?
Why do people care about Kim Kardashian? What does "has crashed" mean?
Why are these people so angry? Half of these comments don't even make any sense.

Is this what EA has to look forward to if The Sims 4 has DRM like SimCity?

Probably the same thing it means in any other context.

Fuck her and her stupid fucking game. Didn't she test it for bugs, or was she a lazy shit? I'm guessing the latter. Fuck her, I want my money back. Battlefield 4 worked better than this. What a fucking cunt, I spent £20 on IAPs and I want a refund of them. Seriously, I want to fucking kill her. Or she could refund me, and then I'll kill the stupid fucking lowlife a bit more quickly. Stealing the money off of honest, calm people like me. Bitch.

Seriously. If this was just a game I'd understand, but this is real celebrity life.

Top Bottom