• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KIM KARDASHIAN GAME CRASHES! KIM NOW GETTING DEATH THREATS!

GhaleonQ

I wanted to make an app that was a sort of reverse Kardashian app, where you tried to race to the bottom to be the biggest loser in town. Like, you'd have to try to keep the worst hygeine, get the most disgusting clothes and furniture. You'd have to pick up hobbies including things like "loli enthusiast" and "hentai fan", and you'd have to pick from a range of conventions you could go to. If you pick one that is a bit too popular and cross the cultural boundaries like San Diego Comic Con your popularity might stay too steady, so you might want to choose something like a Brony Con.

I accidentally snort-laughed, which I never do but would definitely have gotten me -5 meow-meow beenz in-game.

Christ what's wrong with some people.

We've got countless atrocities and injustices happening all around the world; And yet this is what some people choose to get mad about.

Samara

She needs a Sims expansion pack quick.
File:The_Sims_3_Katy_Perry's_Sweet_Treats_Cover.jpg

I think this shows a lot about how shitty addiction mobile gameplay systems are meant to get a small percentage of people addicted. These people that are so passionate about the backlash...

I mean it's not like there's not huge stinks over other shit, but maybe it's the demographic.

I think this shows a lot about how shitty addiction mobile gameplay systems are meant to get a small percentage of people addicted. These people that are so passionate about the backlash...

... how is this passionate backlash any different from "mainstream" gaming? lol

SJRB

Gold Member
"my life is on the line"

Amazing, haha. And whoever came up with this game concept is a fucking genius and deserves every dollar he/she gets.

Neiteio

[QUOTE="D";121754191]Well I'll take the credit for using said words to save you the guilt.[/QUOTE]
Ha, it's really no big deal -- just sharing a preference :-D

"my life is on the line"

Amazing, haha. And whoever came up with this game concept is a fucking genius and deserves every dollar he/she gets.

The hilarious part is that this is actually a sequel to the other stuff they made before:

The Stardom series or whatever. They just splashed her name on it, had her do VO for like an hour, and boom instasauce

FTF

Scrolling down through the OP wall of texts took longer than I imagine I'd ever play this game for.

vypek

How unbelievable. I can't fathom why people lose their shit so easily when it comes to games. Maybe it you lost a triple digit hour save or something I could see why that is frustrating but give me a break. Why the hell won't these idiots contact the dev? Do they seriously think this woman is in control of the game?

This is pathetic.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Ha, it's really no big deal -- just sharing a preference :-D

No offense taken at all. I understand wanting to be decent about the explanation given.

But I, on the other hand, couldn't resist. The wrath was upon me.

Amir0x

Banned
A GAF user simulator.

:lol at hentai fan.

This is a good idea.

Hey man, I don't have any staff yet for my idea. If you guys are on board I say let's get this going. We can shop at such illustrious places as IZOD and Pacific Sun, or eschew that and try to shop at K-Mart or Salvation Army. If you get lucky you can visit your grandmothers attic and occasionally discover an old christmas sweater (only one randomized chance at this per week, or you can buy a random chance with MeowCoinz), which is a REAL head turner with the ladies. Ordering wolf iconography is also a huge minus (read: plus) with the ladies.

I accidentally snort-laughed, which I never do but would definitely have gotten me -5 meow-meow beenz in-game.

The currency in game is MEOWCOINZ, a form of cryptocurrency only decipherable by true nerds. ;)

vypek

Does anyone know what is even wrong with the game? Is it that the app does not launch when you try to run it?

This game must be extremely time sensitive if people are losing their shit like this

Banned
This is fucken hilarious and sad. Some of these comments, reading them in a serious tone I can't help but laugh.

tci

What's worse. That the game exists or people actually play it. The celebrity madness of todays society is down right retarded

Top Bottom