• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 HD Remix could be released on PS4

Ladekabel

With Kingdom hearts 2 being one of my favorite games of all time, I would buy it a third time. Replayed all of them last year and besides Kingdom Hearts 2 and maybe BBS I don't know if I would replay the others again.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
THERE IS LITERALLY NO ONE WHO DOESNT WANT THIS

SQUARE WE LITERALLY WANT TO GIVE YOU OUR MONEY

JUST FUCKING RELEASE IT

Thanks

LordofPwn

got busy when 2.5 came out and still haven't been able to dive into it, but now it's like i don't want to turn on my PS3 when i have my PS4. would gladly re-buy 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4. bring it.

I know these games have weird stuff attached to digital distribution, likely by Disney's folks (isn't KH1.5/2.5 not available to download on the PS3 PSN store? I know BBS was never available to download for PSP), that may clash with the PS4's mandate that disc games all be available via digital download.

TYRiAX

Just got around to buying 1.5 and 2.5 when they announced 2.8!

Got them both pretty cheap tho so will only be annoyed at myself if I don't get around to beating them before the PS4 release

Muzy72

Banned
Kingdom Hearts has been an annual franchise for awhile now. I've been assuming Kingdom Hearts III would be next year, because it's the 15th anniversary and what the fuck else could they possibly make at this point. But maybe next year is a I.5 and II.5 PS4 port? -_-

Shepard

I just wish I could buy Kingdom Hearts digitally. Its so hard to find a fair priced copy of past games in my country...

Korezo

Had 2.5 collectors edition and never opened it, ended up selling it because I live in poverty... I hope SE makes the same ps3 kh 2.5 collection on ps4. I regret selling it because that steel case was GOAT.

A funny workaround that problem is to go into drive form or D-Link, pause the game for a few seconds, and then un-pause.

I remember reading about this trick and using it once.

I'm talking about the superbosses at high difficulties.

Even at high difficulties most bosses can be cheesed through. I found Critical in KHIIFM easier than the KHFM's most difficult mode honestly.

KH2 had worse load times on PS3 than PS2 because of the extra data on the disc the console had to go through to load the correct area/drive form.

This is true, it's been like that for other games as well.

I definitely wouldn't mind triple-dipping on this. Crisp 1080p 60fps for all titles would be amazing.

This potential PS4 re-release of a re-release would probably benefit from 60fps since DDD may be a sign of things to come.

I just think it's stupid they release these games late into the PS3 life cycle and not on the PS4 - I missed them because I didn't want to go back to my PS3, this would definitely be a day one for me

Andrefpvs

Even at high difficulties most bosses can be cheesed through. I found Critical in KHIIFM easier than the KHFM's most difficult mode honestly.

I find it hard to believe most people beat the superbosses without at least using the drive forms for HP/MP recovery.

aadiboy

They'll release them eventually. Low expenses + high profit + minimal work = SE on board for the PS4 ports of these games.

With Kingdom Hearts 2.8 coming out soon, I bought today Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5. I dusted off and connected my PS3 to replay these games again.

I am having a HUGE issues with the graphics and textures messing up. Even the captions have messed up. I have textures that don't load, textures that mess up and even entire level doesn't load. Also, I have had the game take forever on a load screen twice with the the heart logo on the bottom right spinning. I had to quit and relaunch the game. Is this normal? Did I buy a bad copy off of Amazon? Is there even a fix?

Take a look. http://imgur.com/a/RlV0E

DKHF

With Kingdom Hearts 2.8 coming out soon, I bought today Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5. I dusted off and connected my PS3 to replay these games again.

I am having a HUGE issues with the graphics and textures messing up. Even the captions have messed up. I have textures that don't load, textures that mess up and even entire level doesn't load. Also, I have had the game take forever on a load screen twice with the the heart logo on the bottom right spinning. I had to quit and relaunch the game. Is this normal? Did I buy a bad copy off of Amazon? Is there even a fix?

That's definitely not normal. I haven't seen it have those issues before but maybe it has happened to a few people's copies or something, I don't know. It seems like you just got a bad copy.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony

It might be your system. or the game, i don't recall any of that ever happening...

also that Wakka model is nightmare inducing

LewieP

Only way I'll ever get into this series is if they put out a single PS4 collection with all the essentials in it. Kind of baffling to me how SE seemingly deliberately make it inaccessible to new users.

They should've thought about doing that before; We don't want to have to keep using our PS3's just to play them.

Though it's great to hear, regardless.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Only way I'll ever get into this series is if they put out a single PS4 collection with all the essentials in it. Kind of baffling to me how SE seemingly deliberately make it inaccessible to new users.

Your best bet is their 5050 on releasing the previous 2 collections on PS4..

Also...its super strange seeing a KH game at 60fps. Dreamdrop at 60 scares me. I wonder if they would put out the previous games at 60fps as well? But that would be setting a precedent they would not be able to follow through on unless NEO did it

Top Bottom