• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Large Youtubers Hide Ownership of CSGO Lottery Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
Seananners is in this as well?

This_is_gonna_be_good.gif

Don't think so. It's probably just that Dead Realms thing from last year.

Alright. So a little bit of history lesson. Please bear with me as I present a few case of witnesses.

1. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DuelSkins

DuelSkins.com is "an online csgo gambling website, offering coinflip, roulette and a nice community."

This site was quite popular but as of a few months it has been acting weird, being on and off abruptly. Folks have complained about losing their trades and all their items that they converted over. The admin of the site, WDeV, is stating it's just downtime, but clearly it's bigger. Folks have threatened to alert the police to get their stuff back, and as of now the site redirects to ************, a steam reseller thats actually banned here at GAF.

The administrator of DuelSkin's Steam Community is named "CSGOLotto [3]".

They're one and the same.

Viewing WDev's Steam profile also shows this evidence that they're one and the same. Also operated as CSGOLotto.net (which also redirects to the banned keyselling website).

They also operate CSGODices.com, another CS:GO Gambling website.

Adding to the OP. . geez though.

Psysindicates response : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEQscWWI6Gw

Everybody makes mistakes he says.

edit: Is this the dude or someone else?

edit2: NOT PRO SYNDICATE but PSI.

Description of the video:
All people make mistakes, so here is my confession and my follow up to my mistakes. We can learn from them and grow from them, I hope to do so. CSGO is a tempting, weird place for all CSGO YouTubers and Twitch streamers alike, I fell down a weird place and don't plan on going back there. All paid for videos should be clear, and will be from here on out! Why even make a PsiSyndicate exposed video? I don't know, no one else did :(...

flkraven

DESCRIPTION of the video :
All people make mistakes, so here is my confession and my follow up to my mistakes. We can learn from them and grow from them, I hope to do so. CSGO is a tempting, weird place for all CSGO YouTubers and Twitch streamers alike, I fell down a weird place and don't plan on going back there. All paid for videos should be clear, and will be from here on out! Why even make a PsiSyndicate exposed video? I don't know, no one else did :(...

Yes, people make mistakes. And sometimes mistakes result in hard prison time.

NeOak

Lol right. This is his second time lol

Nokterian

Daaw mistakes :( FTC..IRS..FBI..DoJ don't think so..or even the law :(

Biltmore

Banned
Why does it seem like martn is getting all the heat and Syndicate is flying under the radar?

The better question is why does Valve get to fly under the radar? Seriously, gamers have propped up this company so much that they most ignore all the shitty things about them, including introducing this gambling system in the first place.

This shitshow should have been shut down shortly after they introduced it into the game. Does anyone honestly think Valve didn't know what they were doing? It'd be really nice if that lawsuit against them wins.

Dennis

Banned

Published on Jul 4, 2016
Cheap Video Games:
*G2A link*

Dude may have fucked up.

Alright. So a little bit of history lesson. Please bear with me as I present a few case of witnesses.

1. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DuelSkins

DuelSkins.com is "an online csgo gambling website, offering coinflip, roulette and a nice community."

This site was quite popular but as of a few months it has been acting weird, being on and off abruptly. Folks have complained about losing their trades and all their items that they converted over. The admin of the site, WDeV, is stating it's just downtime, but clearly it's bigger. Folks have threatened to alert the police to get their stuff back, and as of now the site redirects to ************, a steam reseller thats actually banned here at GAF.

The administrator of DuelSkin's Steam Community is named "CSGOLotto [3]".

They're one and the same.

Viewing WDev's Steam profile also shows this evidence that they're one and the same. Also operated as CSGOLotto.net (which also redirects to the banned keyselling website).

They also operate CSGODices.com, another CS:GO Gambling website.

giphy.gif

Wrong guy. ProSyndicate (Tom Cassell) is the right one.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?

That's not Pro Syndicate

but whoever that dude is he's linked G2A in his description lol

aristotle

Is this real? Goddamn.

Tmartn makes so much money from Youtube that several years ago he had 2 retirement packages all paid for. He moves usually about once a year into a brand new place and he literally buys whatever he wants. He's always been a pretty damn savvy business (teenage) man before all of this. Even if he does get fined, it won't affect him any. He is probably one of the richest youtubers out there.

Enosh

man this is some fucked up stuff

been subbed to Tmart for quite a while
had no idea about those gambling videos, seems they are on some other channel he owns, I've only ever seen the main one which is just CoD stuff

Hylian7

The better question is why does Valve get to fly under the radar? Seriously, gamers have propped up this company so much that they most ignore all the shitty things about them, including introducing this gambling system in the first place.

This shitshow should have been shut down shortly after they introduced it into the game. Does anyone honestly think Valve didn't know what they were doing? It'd be really nice if that lawsuit against them wins.
I really hope this makes Valve say something and take action. While it is true that they are less fault than Martin or Syndicate, their inaction is still a cause of this.

There is one thing that is incorrect on that video, although legally it probably makes no difference, but on Steam market, the transactions are Steam credit, and not real money. Then again, it probably makes no legal difference anyway.

Saganator

This is what happens when kids with no real business education get a bunch of money and start businesses. This is also what happens when you raise your kids and not teach them what consequences are and just saying "sorry" is good enough. Throw the book at them, the community needs an example and wake up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom