• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Battlefront info (40 players, heroes, free Ep7 DLC, FPS & TPS) [Full Screens]

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Eurogamer said it looked about "89%" like the trailer... whatever that even means. I am sure it looks great, but clearly not as nice as the trailer (maybe on PC though).

Weird because Gametrailer's Brandon Jones said the exact same thing too :p

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Said it looks "awesome" but not as good as the trailer (he specifically mentions the lighting). Then he goes on to say they do the same tilt-down in the demo, as they did in the trailer, and the bark on the trees, the light on the trees, the ferns, the forest floor, etc. all was "eye-catching" and reminded him of Muir Woods park.

Kinda hard to discern the differences in visuals still. Other people have said it looks very similar but more aliased.
Surprised he mentioned the lighting since most people have said that was intact. I know the screens and trailer seemed to have slightly different color grading, trailer was a bit oversaturated. I guess we won't really know until we have proper footage to compare.

Top Bottom