• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO and PlayStation Are Working on a New Game Called 'LEGO Horizon Adventures'

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Didn't they bundle the game with the console at some point?

They did indeed, it accounted for like 20% of its numbers.

On the other hand I bought the game and got so fucking bored I never finished it and would never advise anyone get it...

Forbidden west anyway, I really enjoyed the first one, so i will probably skip the 3rd game and am no longer interested in the franchise going forward. That's the issue, people buy games based on prior titles. You really don't see the full effect until the following title.

Last edited:

Hudo

They did indeed, it accounted for like 20% of its numbers.

On the other hand I bought the game and got so fucking bored I never finished it and would never advise anyone get it...

Forbidden west anyway, I really enjoyed the first one, so i will probably skip the 3rd game and am no longer interested in the franchise going forward. That's the issue, people buy games based on prior titles. You really don't see the full effect until the following title.
This is exactly the same sentiment I have heard from actually everyone I know who has played Horizon 1 and 2. Coupled with the fact that they bundled it with the console, which sold out because the PS5 had shortages anyway, kinda feels to me like "brute-forcing" an IP (same happened with Wii Sports, which was bundled with the Wii, while the successor Wii Sports titles never managed to sell as much).

I didn't mean to trash the game in any way. If people like it, more power to them. It actually was me trashing Hermen Hulst.

Topher

Gold Member
What are you talking about. The robots lend themselves extremely well for Lego sets. More so than nearly anything else.

If You Say So Ok GIF by Bounce

this has been covered. read more of the thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom