• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 to reveal new PS4 game at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Jr.

Firstly, e3, fuck.

Secondly, why already put your brand new ip nnk on the back burner. The thing got barely advertised, it was a new ip, was a jrpg that looked like it was for kids, and was called ni no kuni for fuck sakes, and still sold very well.

They have a great new ip, they should be doing lots with that.

I'm obviously jumping the gun because I have no idea what it is, but I really hope it's nnk2.

WasMachinator

Neo Member
I would buy a ps4 for Rogue Galaxy.
that graphic style is so sweet
EWmof.gif

I emulate it from time to time on my pc, it scales up so nice

barit

Don't hate Ni No Kuni or the little boy in me starts to cry :(

Such beautiful game with flaws yeah but still a good game

thuway

I would buy a ps4 for Rogue Galaxy.
that graphic style is so sweet
EWmof.gif

I emulate it from time to time on my pc, it scales up so nice

OMG - SERIOUSLY - this is one of my favorite JRPG's of all time. People harp on about how amazing Kingdom Hearts is, but only the elite can appreicate the incredible mish mash of Star Wars, Cowboy Bebop, and Action Adventure mechanics.

Thank you Level 5 :'(.

Yokai Watch on PS4 would save consoles in Japan =P

Anyway, looking forward to the game, hopefully they show a little teaser at PSX.

TheHater

OMG - SERIOUSLY - this is one of my favorite JRPG's of all time. People harp on about how amazing Kingdom Hearts is, but only the elite can appreicate the incredible mish mash of Star Wars, Cowboy Bebop, and Action Adventure mechanics.

Thank you Level 5 :'(.
I would cream my pants for just an Hd remake
Sogood.gif

_Ryo_

Please be Ni no Kuni 2 OR something else as long as it has Guilty Gear Xrd quality visuals. Make it not even noticeable it's 3D. COME ON.

Play An Anime. I neeeeeed it.

wapplew

Please be Ni no Kuni 2 OR something else as long as it has Guilty Gear Xrd quality visuals. Make it not even noticeable it's 3D. COME ON.

Play An Anime. I neeeeeed it.

This so much. Go celshaded, colorful painting artstlye, don't go realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom